I have a question about feminized seeds :)

• Thread starter Craycrayracing
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Craycrayracing

Craycrayracing

I just bought six purple crash feminized seeds from Greenpoint :-) my simple question is and it's more of one that I want to make sure of but a feminized seed is still an Autoflower right?

chemistry

chemistry

I just bought six purple crash feminized seeds from Greenpoint :-) my simple question is and it's more of one that I want to make sure of but a feminized seed is still an Autoflower right?

No, an Auto is an Auto, and a Photo is a Photo whether a fem or not.

growsince79

growsince79

Does it say auto on the package?

Akabudz

Akabudz

Fem needs set light duration, 18/6 for veg, and 12/12 for flower and is /should be female
Auto as I have read needs 18/6 or around..

CF89

CF89

Okay so my question is I bought a feminized seed. How do I know if it's an auto or a photo?

itll clearly say on the package so theres no guess work on our part and we dont find out via it flowering automatically.

itll say AUTOFLOWER right on the package if it is. big, clear writing thats hard to miss.

if it doesnt, its a photo

CF89

CF89

its a photo.

I was also able to confirm (you can do this too) by googling "purple crash greenpoint" and reading around on their site.

there was a few clues, one being in the comments "I switched to 12/12 and its flowering now" someone said.

there is a bunch of signs that point toward it being a photo.

Latest posts

Top Bottom