i have a runt is it work keeping?

• Thread starter jacobkk12
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jacobkk12

jacobkk12

so here are two pictures of plants that were germinated and planted together, is it work keeping the small one or should i germinate one of my spare seeds to replace it.

I have a runt is it work keeping
I have a runt is it work keeping 2
sandune

sandune

Keep it! I have a runt Blueberry that is looking much better than her sister at 4 weeks!!!

Bbonez

Bbonez

Keep it! Out of these two plants below, the one on the left is now bigger than the other. Both are looking great!
20210425 132610

jacobkk12

jacobkk12

unfortnately i had to pull all of them do to a crazy ex threating to call the police gotta love it have to restart now :/

jacobkk12

jacobkk12

ive only got two backup seeds and im debating just growing masive scrog bushes one per sf4000 light

ArrEll

ArrEll

so here are two pictures of plants that were germinated and planted together, is it work keeping the small one or should i germinate one of my spare seeds to replace it.
I vote for: Let It Live. But I don't have your setup. You might need the room, for something more obviously viable. I will say that, in my limited experience, the speed at which seeds germinate and develop (early on), often does NOT serve as a harbinger of their performance down the road. You might be very surprised, to see what this grows up to be.

Top Bottom