I have herming plants almost done flowering

• Thread starter chembo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

chembo

Ok heres the situation. I have plants that are almost done flowering that are starting to show sigs of herm. The plants that are starting to herm are either og kush or casey jones whick are close to 70 day strains and green crack which are around day 42 of about a 45-50 day strain. A couple of the og's look like they are starting to herm a little bit. they are throwing litttle rice hull/nanner looking things around the top of the sites. Do i need to get these out of my flowering room and away from the other plants some of which are almost done? I wish i could post pics but the camera on my computer wont do the situation justice.

F

freshproduce

Dude!!! get them out quick to save the early bloomers!!! Also save the herm juice(pollen.lol)...it will be good to make female seeds. There's tons of info on the internet about it!
I had a prob with the Bubba Kush from Greenhouse and so did a friend. It's all about how your room is set up too. You need to have proper air flow mainly. That's what induced mine. I just was too lazy to set up the intake outtake at the time. Ever since it's been easy sailing;)lol Hope this helps some=)
Fresh Produce

Top Bottom