I have mold problems

• Thread starter washington
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

washington

I just found that my ladies have fungis, how do I get rid of power mold? I called a hydro shop around here and the guy gave me a home remedy. I would like to find a product or how to prevent this again. Thanks Washington

I

ibTheMan

GreenCure is my favorite, and if anyone knows of a better gentler on let use no.
Always use it when light are go n out, or the sun go n down if outside, 1Tsp per gallonwith ah little bit of dial soap(couple drops)

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Green cure or Tea.. I get tea from my hydro store 4 free.. I spray the tea on leaves & it coats them so nuthing can grow on the leaves.. & if there is anything on the leaves the bennies in the tea eat it rite off the leaf.. I haven't had PM in a grip of years cuz of tea spray.. I've never even got 2 try my green cure cuz I haven't had pm in many years.. But I still got a full jar juss incase

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I'm not 2 sure.. It's some kind of organic tea that my local hydro store brews in a big ass container inside the store.. They give it out free they juss told me 2 try it cuz it has lots of bennies in it like Great White.. It's not tea that u can drink it's organic plant food tea 4 the plants.. They told me 2 add water & feed it 2 my plants & they also said I can spray the whole plant with it.. I hope u didn't think I was talking about tea that we can drink..

Top Bottom