I Have Mold!!!

• Thread starter Aeryn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Just remember there is more than 1 strain of PM. Some like high humidity. Some thrive in lower humidity. This isn't a 1 and done thing. Humidity isnt the cause of it. It helps control and prevent it like most enviro does but it won't cure it all the time.

Aeryn

Aeryn

Just remember there is more than 1 strain of PM. Some like high humidity. Some thrive in lower humidity. This isn't a 1 and done thing. Humidity isnt the cause of it. It helps control and prevent it like most enviro does but it won't cure it all the time.
Thank you for your input, I'm keeping an eagle eye on my other babies, and have already started a preventative treatment with them. Thus far, no signs, for which I am grateful. Also, I started the treatment on my hydro this morning, and shes already looking happier and healthier.
20191121 154424

Aeryn

Aeryn

Day two treatment, and I'm seeing more healthy green and less and less mold! This is really works! You just have to remember to apply it when lights are off and give it time to dry before lights come on again.
20191122 102119

Aeryn

Aeryn

Day three and first overnight treatment...results are even better than spraying in the "morning". Thus far, I'm having no problems with the plant therapy treatment.
20191124 141343

V

Vondank420

What exactly is a wanker box? Im all about prevention, i even sealed my bedroom windows. LOL.
Wanker box is a Hepa with prefilter and antimicrobial or UV(uv needs contact time but this is for sterilizing mold spores or organic particles trapped in filter.
Like they say----- "You'd have to be a Wanker not to use one"

CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
Wanker box is a Hepa with prefilter and antimicrobial or UV(uv needs contact time but this is for sterilizing mold spores or organic particles trapped in filter.
Like they say----- "You'd have to be a Wanker not to use one"

Okay, im an idiot. can you please spoon feed me?
So, youre saying its a box with something like this in there:

and then a anti-microbial filter, and then a uv filter somehow?
Maybe not that exact filter in thepic but close?

Kingdabber

Kingdabber

Do any of you use diotamatious earth it's a miracle on so many things in our industry if you don't know check into it but big quantity at your local farm or Fred store

Aeryn

Aeryn

Week 1 after using the Plant Therapy..shes healthier now, and much happier. I haven't lost any of my tops, and shes starting to flower nicely. I added some of the diluted solution to the roots and have noticed an immense change. The leaves that were affected before are starting to show a resistance, it looks like. I've had a couple of smaller areas of mold pop up, but a quick treatment that night and they were gone by morning.
20191128 110239

I've found that using the plant therapy at "night" has been the most beneficial, and after a couple of preventative treatments on my babies, they are showing no sign of infestation from PM.
20191128 110355

Formallyhap

Formallyhap

arm and hammer moisture absorber bags and get a handle on your humidity moving forward

Green Mtn

Green Mtn

Trifecta is pretty good at controlling PM. Pretty spendy but it works well for pests as well are PM and it's organic plant oils.

Aeryn

Aeryn

Well, the hydro had to get cut down...too much happened in too little time. We got the mold treated and everything was looking fine until we lost heat for a couple of days...however, the family and I are not giving up. We will be doing another hydro once our other plants have been harvested.
20191231 131142

Top Bottom