• Thread starter Genius Genetics
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Genius Genetics

lemme see 'em! :party0033:

OK Jimmy, here you go :)

oh yeah, i said they are in 3" cubes but i ment to say 4" cubes

i pre-soaked the cubes in water with some H&G Roots Excel(0.3ml/ltr)

and a little GH Flora 3part very weak solution of 1ml/ltr Micro & 2ml/ltr bloom.

Fold1 253

Fold1 247

Fold1 249

Fold1 252

Fold1 248

Fold1 254

Fold1 251

Fold1 250

Fold1 246

Fold1 245

Peace
GeniusG :smiley_joint:

w00dy

w00dy

Premium Member
Supporter
Ill be watching very close as I have a pack but cant pop em at the moment but would love to see whats in store. Thanks Jimmy and Logic for getting these out.

W

WolfDawg

"Auction "Motorbreath" Payment Received!" :banana:

Got lucky on a relist, now I just have to wait a little more :worried, thanks Jimmy and of course Logic, these are going to be so yummy.

I

ibTheMan

heres some little Motorbreaths Pics.

and ah little bigger MB's, bouts to get transplanted to bigger pots.
Hows yours do'n Genius? im real pull'n for all of us MB'ers to have super Dank. im not try'n to thread jack just dont want to do another MB thread, yet.

Friends MBpre98osd 0021
Friends MBpre98osd 0011
M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
WolfDawg, Lol..I got a second pack,(MotorBreath), coming on relist! So i had to take that other pack of Jimmy's work Kushwreck that was up too! Lol ..Thank you to whoever did not pay! And of coarse all involved in making these and Logic, too! Woot! Woot! monkey5

coloradochem

coloradochem

got a pack of dawg daze sage, sent payment waiting for a update should be soon i think. i sent it in last tuesday. very excited to run them.

oOBOULDEROo

oOBOULDEROo

wish i was around when these landed at the bay...gonna have to camp next month for another drop. I need motorbreath:)

Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
Very nice ibTheMan, they look happy. :yes
Between your Motorbreath and Purple Pygmy grows you have a sweet lil' harem going on...thanks for sharing!

I

ibTheMan

Very nice ibTheMan, they look happy. :yes
Between your Motorbreath and Purple Pygmy grows you have a sweet lil' harem going on...thanks for sharing!

No prob, i cant wait to see what we get between um and show everyone the dank.

jimmyhoffa59

jimmyhoffa59

AH MAN, now I know who got my seeds..LOL I had snagged a pack or two and got my email for pay instruction then never received them, I dont blame Logic I figured someone snagged my cash or I fucked up the address or something..hate sending cash overseas..I called it a loss..When he didnt get the money I read they relist...I didnt even bother checking because I just figured one day in mail they would be..LOL

Do me a favor and keep a real nice grow journal for these brother, would be great to see how they turn out for real! Everything happens for a reason right? Glad someone cool got em and sharing the grow.

jimmyhoffa59

jimmyhoffa59

LOL see...

thcbaysupport
THCBay Support

thcbaysupport is on a distinguished road
thcbaysupport's Gallery

Auction "Motorbreath" Won!
jimmyhoffa59,

Congratulations, you have won an auction! See below for instructions on how to pay. Your item will not be shipped until payment is received.

Item: Motorbreath
Sale Price: $90.00
Bids: 1

Click here for payment instructions

Thanks,
THCfarmer

Dont you hate when your too high and fuck something silly up? HAHA :sign0005:

G

Genius Genetics

sorry jimmy and everyone watching, i've been a little busy as of late
i'll post an update with pics soon, i've been taking pics along the way so all is good:yes:

they are all lookin sweet tho, all but 1 is in the IWS DWC system,
i've super croped them all and they are already lookin very bushy and standing around 15-18"
with fan leafs bigger than my hand, but 1 is super squat and still only 8" high but very bushy.

hay jimmy mate, whats the typical stretch like on these once triggered??

Peace
Genius:smiley_joint:

Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
They stretch about double, Genius Genetics. SFV-leaner's may stretch a little more like 2.5-3x. They are overall better and more manageable topped, supercropped, and/or tied down.
I'm looking forward to seeing them new pics.:)

I

ibTheMan

They stretch about double, Genius Genetics. SFV-leaner's may stretch a little more like 2.5-3x. They are overall better and more manageable topped, supercropped, and/or tied down.
I'm looking forward to seeing them new pics.:)

Word, (on the stretch like crazy) but super cropn um works great, also anyone grow'n Motorbreath needs to cut all the little stuff off for about 4 to 10 inchs up most of the branchs from the main stem.

And Tomato Cages Are A MUST, A MUST ! i always use um but these Have Too Have Them, you need ones with at least an 18" top hoop.
So if you aint got none get some.

Latest posts

Top Bottom