I have no smoke!

• Thread starter King7
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

King7

But, I did cut a bud to test. I have not tried to smoke any yet 'cause its drying. I was wondering how long before Its smokeable? Or are there any quick-dry methods I could use in the meantime? Like I mentioned earlier, I'm totally out and I just don't wanna buy any this close to smoking my own. Any Ideas? Thanks.

S

shdowlkr

it can take 5-10 days to be dry enough to smoke if left just hanging.

Some place a bud on top of their reflector for a few days to speed it up

Food Dehydrator works well too

Preheat oven to 200 deg F and shut if off, place bud in side on a plate or metal pan and check on it in 20 min. If the oven is still over 100, leave it alone, if not REMOVE the bud and reheat to 200 then shut it back off before putting the bud back in. check it every 20 min and repeat process as needed

Microwave oven, set at 20-30% power, run for 5 min and check the bud. If still wet run another 5 min and check. You can have the bud dry in less then 10 min this way normally.

No matter which technique you try to fast dry the bud, it will have an effect on the taste. Microwave hurts it the most (taste) but gets it dry the fastest.

Overall tho, there just is no substitute for properly dried bud ;)

G

Ganjalover

If youre using light with reflector put nugget on top of reflector. Takes a few hours but better than using microwave or oven

B

bdawgburner

using a microwave sucks but it does the job. I just do it full strength for a minute, take it out for a min and then put it back in for a min. the potency doesnt suffer but the overall smoke and taste is what I call "really F'ing shitty".

K

King7

Thanks guys! I know smoking uncured bud is almost sacrilegious to some but, you know how it is when you 're dry! Thanks for the replies. I had some buds get wet one time and for some reason, they never seem to smoke the same.

I

Indica~tor

Personally, I wouldnt do any of the above methods at all King7. The reason why is Microwaves will Zap the potency right outta the nugs every time. And Ovens will do the same thing brother! Besides, they make your herb taste like shit!

If you have a Small Cable box that the Television hooks up to then turn that on and lay some nugs on top of the cable box Or you can find a window screen and cut a 6"x6" square to fit over your cable box and then place the nugs directly on it so none of the nugs and trichs stick as they are drying. The Cable box puts out enough warm air to dry the buds within 24 to 36 hours so you will have buds to smoke and you wont be disappointed. LOL
Just be sure to turn the nugs over every few hours so they dry thoroughly.

Peace to you and yours man, Indi:pl:

L

Lost

If its a taster.. Ill zap in in the micro for 15 seconds at a time about 10 times. Works fine. Realize its uncured bud, but it is just a taster after all...

G

guanoman

patience is key,whats a few more days?it took three months to get that far, dont waste it in a micro or oven. just wait

R

Rasta311

^^^x2. Not matter how you quick dry w/ heat, it will all taste and smoke like shit. No worth it IMO. If I need to quick dry something I lay a box fan on the ground and put the bud on the fan itself. 24-36 hours its dry and taste/smokes a lot better than drying with heat.

S

snowkitty

Putting it on top of the cable box/vhs/dvd player will get you dried buds with minimal loss of potency...taste won't be that good but it works. Better than the oven or microwave. Just monitor it while you're watching tv and manicuring.

another_sellout

another_sellout

Take off two screens and lay them back to back with your buds between them. Affix them together- how is up to you- and set the apparatus in front of a box fan until you wake up. No help getting to sleep, though...

bigdawg

bigdawg

get real drunk, pass out for two days, then when you wake up, it will be ready!!:smiley_joint:

Top Bottom