I have noticed some yellow spots appearing on some leaves

• Thread starter DogterB
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DogterB

DogterB

First time grower and I have noticed some yellow spots appearing on some leaves. Looking at the self-diagnose stickies, looks like it could be a few potential deficiencies (calcium, phosphorus, potassium)? I've only just started week 4 yesterday, in fox farm ocean forest and have only given supplements so far (starting a few days ago). So far I've given Roots Excelurator (full dose), Drip Clean (full dose), Multi Zen (1/2 dose, first treatment), Amino Treatment (1/2 dose), Mammoth P, and some molasses (unsulfured). I have yet to use the Soil A & B, since it is in FFOF, but plan to start it on the next feeding. I did notice a brown leaf tip, but didn't get a pic. I have also noticed some white spots on a couple of leaves. Overall, it's very little but I want to get a jump on this before it spreads. If anyone knows what's going on, let me know and what I can do to help. Thanks!

I have noticed some yellow spots appearing on some leaves
I have noticed some yellow spots appearing on some leaves 2
I have noticed some yellow spots appearing on some leaves 3
White spots   copyjpg
White spots2   copyjpg
Day 24 8 9   copyjpg
Dan789

Dan789

Plant overall looks good, maybe a bit too much nitrogen, but as it’s starting to bloom, that will take care of itself. As for your recipe I have no idea if that’s good or not...maybe check all the respective formula’s making sure you aren’t overdoing the supplements... For a first timer it's hard to mess up this dry plant food...you can feed just this all the way through to harvest.
B39C30C0 C2C9 421F 8CED BCACE18FC23A

DogterB

DogterB

Plant overall looks good, maybe a bit too much nitrogen, but as it’s starting to bloom, that will take care of itself. As for your recipe I have no idea if that’s good or not...maybe check all the respective formula’s making sure you aren’t overdoing the supplements... For a first timer it's hard to mess up this dry plant food...you can feed just this all the way through to harvest.View attachment 1013780
Appreciate it Dan. The NPK ratios of what I've used are as follows: Amino Treatment (0.1-0-0.6), Roots Excelurator (0.2-0-0.1), Multi Zen (0.2-0-0.7), Drip Clean (0-0.18-0.6). Idk if this is overdoing it or not. Like I said, I haven't started the Soil A&B yet, as I'm growing an auto in fox farm ocean forest and wanted to wait to avoid nute burn. The Soil A is 0.2-0-0.2 and Soil B is (0.1-0.1-0.3).

Dan789

Dan789

Appreciate it Dan. The NPK ratios of what I've used are as follows: Amino Treatment (0.1-0-0.6), Roots Excelurator (0.2-0-0.1), Multi Zen (0.2-0-0.7), Drip Clean (0-0.18-0.6). Idk if this is overdoing it or not. Like I said, I haven't started the Soil A&B yet, as I'm growing an auto in fox farm ocean forest and wanted to wait to avoid nute burn. The Soil A is 0.2-0-0.2 and Soil B is (0.1-0.1-0.3).
I reiterate...simpler is better. When you figure this out, you’ll become a better grower. Good growing.

Top Bottom