I Have Root Aphids....

• Thread starter Farmerdan831
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

Farmerdan831

but I'm not giving up. All my plants have just rooted into grodan hugos. As soon as they rooted I noticed little bugs. Upon further research I have found them to be root aphids. I have sprayed with azamax, dr zyme as well as a azamax drench. Now I have to turn to merit 75. I have forbid and avid as well as bayer advance at my disposal. My question is should I just to a fresh water feed with merit 75? Or a nuted reservoir? They are all only 10-12" tall and I have only spotted a few smalls after my first runs of insecticides. i know ur gunna say tear down and start new but thats not an option right now. I'm gunna blast these guys with merit, but do I just do a fresh water ph'd feed?
Thanks all
Stay lifted

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Man thats a list of poisin ya got there @DemonTrich swears by promis

F

Farmerdan831

Man thats a list of poisin ya got there @DemonTrich swears by promis
I run a pretty big commercial grow, I got aphids in my personal grow and I was trying to keep it clean insecticide wise. But nothing has been successful so it's time for the big guns.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I run a pretty big commercial grow, I got aphids in my personal grow and I was trying to keep it clean insecticide wise. But nothing has been successful so it's time for the big guns.
I get that man rootaphids are no joke my buddy used rove beetles to kill his but that dude was crazy and one of the best growers i know....also very cheep lol

qupee

qupee

Merit was the only thing that worked for me. Those S.O.B.'s are a nightmare. Good luck.

the rrock

the rrock

drench with criterion/merit 75 ,stuff works fast and its deadly

the rrock

the rrock

I had them last year in the 831,now in veg I use it once as preventive maintenance

Monster762

Monster762

Idk I’m kinda new but you can drench roots with a 30 ml to a gallon neem oil. I had gnats real bad and might have been alphids too and drenched. In early veg. I didn’t know all the bugs
The plants liked it and bugs died. I don’t taste no neem in the bud either. I used neem for everything. Idk about how much trouble it be in a commercial grow. A lot of the stuff named is poison. Last resort

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Promis MTMFW!

1.5ml per gallon for clones.

10-15ml per gallon for established plants. Use 3x in a row, no more bugs.

Stuff works. Don't use past 30 days before harvest.

Top Bottom