I Have These Ingredients. How Should I Use Them To Make Compost Tea(s)?

• Thread starter CheeseDawg91
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CheeseDawg91

CheeseDawg91

Below are the ingredients I have at this time for this. I wanna make a good and relatively cheap compost tea. I would like to find or make a recipe that can in itself be used for both veg and bloom, but would also like recommendations of what to add or take away to make tea(s) more specific to veg and bloom:

GO Ancient Forest Alaska Humisoil
Organic Earthworm Castings
Hi Brix Molasses
Kelp Meal (1-0.1-2)
Alfalfa Meal (2.5-1-1)
GO Bio Marine
GO Bio Root
Go Bio Weed
*Budswel yellow liquid (should I use this at all? and if so for what?)

Link to a recipe would be helpful too. I have seen plenty of recipes but I am mostly wondering what ratios of these ingredients should be used as well as general input. Does everyone use some sort of filter or screen in their bucket, or are these ingredients going to dissolve?

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Here is a link to information from a science guy that goes to great length on what works for him and his ACT. Great read and very informative. He indicates that he uses a microscope to see the critters multiply when brewing and has noted a die off in critters when adding kelp to the mix. He isn't saying not to use kelp, just dont brew it in your tea add it to the soil later.

Enjoy............................... http://www.microbeorganics.com/#Living_Soil

Latest posts

Top Bottom