I Heard There Was A Party Over Here So....

• Thread starter The Dopest
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
The Dopest

The Dopest

Test try with new/different browser.

Failed. I just downloaded a new browser(firefox) and it still does not work. Same error code as when using my other browser(opera).

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Hmm... this would be a reason to contact logic, the site admin. I just don't know enough about the site software, etc, to be able to help you much beyond that. Plus, I'm on Linux Mint, so my interface is a bit different from most other people.

J

jeff1962

My pics have to be sized down..for some reason all my pics would not go till I resized them and loaded them one at a time....

straincreation

straincreation

I tried as small as 643 x 4xx with no luck.
Welcome to the farm sorry your having problems uploading. When you go to post you cant just copy and paste, nor can you drag and drop. when you begin to make a thread there will be three options on the bottom right. (Post reply, UPLOAD A FILE, more options. ) from here you choose upload a file, then it will bring up your gallery and other fikes once you have selected a file it will pop up at the bottom of your post and give you an option to either enter as thumbnail or full image the choice is yours.

Hope this helps happy farmin;)

The Dopest

The Dopest

Yeah, I click on "upload a File" and it starts to load, even puts a % bar but then almost immediately it goes to a popup that has in red"The following error occurred" and below that it says in black "There Was a Problem Loading File" and below that it shows the filename stored on my computer.

I have no problem whatsoever loading the same pics from my comp to ICmag or RIU, it's just this site. Even downsized it gives the error code. Same pics, same method of loading, idk wtf is up here. Is there a post count requirement? I am new here, only these few posts in this thread.

The Dopest

The Dopest

They are in JPEG format now, what format do they need to be in?

straincreation

straincreation

All mine are jpeg also. Maybe a corrupted files? Im really at a loss here. Sorry bro i hate to bug @logic again but sucks to see a fellow farmer in rut. things like this will make you not participate In the community. So lets see if he can drop some knowledge.
Happy farmin;)

Toaster79

Toaster79

Happens to me everytime I download a pic of the internet. Need to reopen and edit it then save it. Uploads just fine after that. Although tjats my experience with the smart phone I'm thinking you have the same problem. Might be a color profile or something attached to the file and the editing software strips it after. Have you got photoshop or similar software where you can see and arrange what is saved with the file?

The Dopest

The Dopest

I do have photoshop but I just used MS Paint to resize the pic from my camera to try and load here. It would not load straight from the pic file, or after resizing. Also, with photoshop, I know how to cut/paste and resize etc but unfamiliar with arranging what's saved with a file. I'll give it a try in a bit after eating.

Thanks for posting guys, if I can't get it this time I'll look up @logic for advice.

Toaster79

Toaster79

Use save as in file dropdown menu. You'll find all the settings there when the window opens.

The Dopest

The Dopest

THANK YOU LOGIC!! It was the flash option, now I'm in business!

Thanks all that posted and tried helping, you guys seem like a great community!

HPIM0239
Toaster79

Toaster79

Dig the DIY setup you're running there.

What COBs and drivers are you using?

Your wiring is pretty long considering you're running DC current through it. I'd suggest mounting those individual units on a frame and add the drivers on that frame to shorten the wiring and cut the electrical losses and up the efficiency.

+++++Vibes

The Dopest

The Dopest

Hi Toaster! The cobs are CXA3070's with AD binning, I used cheap Chinese drivers rated at 1500ma and the wiring may look long but it's only about 6' from cob to driver. I wanted the drivers mounted outside the cabinet and heard from several growers already using cobs that 6' is not a big stretch. I also used quality high stranded copper speaker wiring instead of solid core to help with efficiency though efficiency is not the big concern with my setup, I was more concerned with heat as I live in the southern US and unfortunately this cabinet is not in an air conditioned space. I know most LED growers are trying to squeeze the most points in efficiency but this setup will(hopefully) allow me to at least grow without adding extra heat to my cabinet. If it presents a problem, I will move them in for the fall/winter grows.

Thanks for posting, I look forward to checking out everyone's grows!

Top Bottom