I just don't know what to say about this... Thoughts?

• Thread starter Aqua Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

😂😠😔🤔
I just went to check the directions and ingredients on this product to help better understand how people should be using this product and if the directions make sense. I could not make it past the claims made in the article before I was done. I know a lot of claims by fert companies are exaggerated but after the read I was like no dam wonder new growers have such trouble and high expectations.

Has it gotten this bad with every fert line?

I'm not going to mention the fert I use but they seem pretty straight forward.

I'm truely at a loss for words.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

😂😠😔🤔
I just went to check the directions and ingredients on this product to help better understand how people should be using this product and if the directions make sense. I could not make it past the claims made in the article before I was done. I know a lot of claims by fert companies are exaggerated but after the read I was like no dam wonder new growers have such trouble and high expectations.

think you got my take on it yesterday hahaahah,i tried the blue plant line and wasted a whole grow,since then tea mainly,and at other times i just buy some stuff from home depot ,i dont look at what they cliam,i look at the amends in it and npk chart,i been using the flower mix in my outside garden,dig a small hole about inch from edge of pot and put a handful in and cover,when i water it just soaks on down.
i make my own ferts,KHN but i ran out of a few and to damn lazy right now to start more hahaahh,mt down hill garden just get water period,if the soil dont do it,they die lmao these damn containers in top garden get hot as hell during the day and the soil itself just wont do it

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Yeah I use a base fert and amend with several other dry ferts as I need. It's amazing how much these companies are gouging. Like ph up I can buy enough potassium bicarbonate to last me a life time for the cost of a bottle and that's all it is. I use monopotassium phosphate for my pk boost. I do own and use some cal mag but I also use my own cal/mag nitrate and cal/mag sulfate depending on stage of growth. All these companies are doing is separating the nutrients as much as possible to make more products imo.

But what really gets me is the outright lies and bs claims they make. I understand unless you have a decent grasp on ferts it might be hard to see but holy shit they have no shame it's absolutely disgusting how bad it is.

I'm no where near an expert but I would love to get an interview with some of these companies and put their bullshit to them face to face and see what they have to say then to all of their customers.

I was sooo irate reading that I had to stop. Like what master grower has failed crops because they can't see and correct nutrient issues. COME THE FUCK ON!!! No name just initials. Fucking Outrageously false claims.

Ok I have to stop and go smoke something before I loose my shit.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
😂😠😔🤔

Wow, that made my brain hurt. I love how they slag off GH and then go on to talk about how AN is special because it uses "chelates"... F**k me... They must think we're really stupid.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
A tad off topic but I recently read the nectar for the gods grow bible. The reason was it is a new nutrient line I was not 100% familiar with. In it there are a lot of interesting facts that I had not fully comprehended. I will say I’ve been impressed thus far with their sample pack and it’s results. It’s a different approach to providing nutrients to the plant and one that had me curious enough to try it. I’m always looking for ways to improve and up my game and I grasped a new level of understanding the role calcium plays in the growing medium and nutrient uptake. It’s only 100 pages and most of that is pictures and info that’s easy to gloss over. I read it in about an hour and took a day or two to fully digest what I had learned. It’s worth a read for sure.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

A tad off topic but I recently read the nectar for the gods grow bible. The reason was it is a new nutrient line I was not 100% familiar with. In it there are a lot of interesting facts that I had not fully comprehended. I will say I’ve been impressed thus far with their sample pack and it’s results. It’s a different approach to providing nutrients to the plant and one that had me curious enough to try it. I’m always looking for ways to improve and up my game and I grasped a new level of understanding the role calcium plays in the growing medium and nutrient uptake. It’s only 100 pages and most of that is pictures and info that’s easy to gloss over. I read it in about an hour and took a day or two to fully digest what I had learned. It’s worth a read for sure.
Have a link? Never can have to much info.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Shit the file is 11mb and that seems to be over the allowed upload size limit. I do have it on my desktop now though. Let me see if I can figure out a way to post it on a file sharing site and post that link here. Brb.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
I don't want to sound like a shill but the NFTG starter kit is free on Oregons Only website (manufacturers website) you just pay for shipping. You get 6 quart bottles and 2 smaller bottles in the kit along with a sheet that shows how to mix everything and how to use it. It's a rather impressive sheet of paper that does a good job of cramming a lot of good info for new growers. Of course if you have much experience most of it isn't news at all. But after reading the grow bible it did pique my interest in this nute line so I decided to take the plunge and pay the $35 for shipping to get a sample kit. Not sure if I will keep using it after this is all gone but I will say it's cool to try a whole new nutrient line for very little money. Great marketing tactic on their part.

I will say I did take the bait hook, line and sinker though and went out and bought a couple more bottles to try the Spartan regimen and bought their premixed bags of soil (#4), so they got their money's worth from sending me the free sample, haha.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter

Nice, I'll have to give it a read. Calcium is easily the most important nutrient for plant health. In the turf industry people were afraid to use it for decades other than lime applications for fear it would bind up nutrients. Now, we apply it as a standalone bi-weekly, the greens get more calcium than any other nutrient.
This is another reason I'm a fan of using Calcium on it's own in forms like carbonate and gluconate. You can really drive it Into the plant without overdoing the magnesium.

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Nice, I'll have to give it a read. Calcium is easily the most important nutrient for plant health. In the turf industry people were afraid to use it for decades other than lime applications for fear it would bind up nutrients. Now, we apply it as a standalone bi-weekly, the greens get more calcium than any other nutrient.
This is another reason I'm a fan of using Calcium on it's own in forms like carbonate and gluconate. You can really drive it Into the plant without overdoing the magnesium.

I use strait cal nitrate on my lawn a lot since I have 50+ lbs usually laying around with some Peters STEM. Same with my roses.

skinnypuppy

skinnypuppy

I love the name PH perfect Grow Micro Bloom.

Why not call it anti nute lockout reverse osmosis self regulating Perfect grow every time.

az2000

az2000

Why did you change the name of quote and put my name in it? Lol
(skinnypuppy)

I apologize. I started to reply to you earlier about Grow More. I think they're a good company, good prices. I ended up not doing that. When I later replied to skinnypuppy the unsent post was still in the text editor. I must have stripped out the quotes incorrectly. Sorry.

The mods could delete that comment. It was pointless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom