I just had to say

• Thread starter Mauihaole
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Mauihaole

Please STOP sending Hawaii your seedy powder mildew reject weed...
Thank you

HumboldtDr

HumboldtDr

Whats your ailment?
Supporter
Step up and grow your own

Thank you

Zonkerly

Zonkerly

You should tell that too your source, not cali. If you see crap,dont buy it,complain to the sale's rep its not what you are looking for OR just grow yourself !!

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Without seeds from the mainland you wouldn`t even have anything to smoke! Where do you think all thoughs dank strains came from? Mostly Cali! Now I know there are a bunch of newby growers happening in Cali these days but it`s your own fault if you don`t address the poorer stuff that is finding it`s way to you. Just refuse to buy anything that doesn`t meet your standards Brother! That makes the newby growers step up their game or get out of the game.It ain`t right you pick on everyone from Cali Bro,we aren`t all newby growers.I been growing sence 1961 myself and imported/exported to and from the Islands a bunch of times during that time. I have friends that live near Mt. Kona and other places. Even their kids and grand kids have adopted me as there Uncle or something.

M

Mauihaole

I think everyone taking the wrong way. I grew up socal I know it grow the worlds finest hands down however the only time I ever come across some bud sent in from cali its pretty much everything the disperies and well you dont want. Im just sayin its hard to prove to the local born an raised that the top shelf here just doesnt compare to westcoast becuase theve never seen the real westcoast smoke. Also not one time have the (kush) out here ever been kush. I am complaining dropin what i pay got my own started again just frusterating with no pharmacys then getting excited for some smoke from home just for it to suck its not from any of my buddies back home I have no clue who sends it but looks like its time to set something up with old school bros.. I also agree my sorce been well outsourcing it usta all be nice upcontry local dank till the choppers I guess got the main grower its been coming from. I usally wont buy it unless I have no opions but like I said it is not anything like the kind I grew up with. Did not to offend anyone just askin if you do send budz this way make em something nice plase and thanyou. apolgise if I did afend. Keep cali dank the best. Aloha

M

Mauihaole

Without seeds from the mainland you wouldn`t even have anything to smoke! Where do you think all thoughs dank strains came from? Mostly Cali! Now I know there are a bunch of newby growers happening in Cali these days but it`s your own fault if you don`t address the poorer stuff that is finding it`s way to you. Just refuse to buy anything that doesn`t meet your standards Brother! That makes the newby growers step up their game or get out of the game.It ain`t right you pick on everyone from Cali Bro,we aren`t all newby growers.I been growing sence 1961 myself and imported/exported to and from the Islands a bunch of times during that time. I have friends that live near Mt. Kona and other places. Even their kids and grand kids have adopted me as there Uncle or something.

I grew up socal I know the dankness of cali it is the worlds best. however when the seeds are from god knows what hemie. again was not saying cali grows shitty weed far far from trust just asking not to send the nebies trash out this way but some bomb ass kush instead. thats all man

B

Bluenote

I grew up socal I know the dankness of cali it is the worlds best. however when the seeds are from god knows what hemie. again was not saying cali grows shitty weed far far from trust just asking not to send the nebies trash out this way but some bomb ass kush instead. thats all man

And exactly what control do you expect folks *here* to exert over what gets sent *there*? Don't you think maybe you are complaining to the wrong folks?

And you do know that there are other things that are " bomb ass" besides the various Kushes don't you?

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

I export all my PM bud to the islands to pay them back for the fake puna they used to send here...

Just kidding bro,grow your own under the warm hawaian sun!

C

CALIbis

It can come from anywhere... Your source is a no go... That's all.. -CALIbis

M

Mauihaole

And exactly what control do you expect folks *here* to exert over what gets sent *there*? Don't you think maybe you are complaining to the wrong folks?

And you do know that there are other things that are " bomb ass" besides the various Kushes don't you?

1st aplogise to you all for soundling like a fuck stick I was at 72 hr point of getting off my pain mangment morphine my brain body and soul well wasnt quite avble to see the forest threw the trees. Yes their is plenty of good strains bvesides kush exept afture growing up on it then going yrs without it drive me nutts witch is why 3 of the four current straIN im growin are og or kush crosses cuz it just dont make it in to my hands if it is here in Hi. The truth is the only weed out here that people slap the cali name on is have ass an diapointing. Also I seen someome say they send bunk shit to the island for all the bunk trash he was sold from Hi. Im very picky with flavors and prefure heavy indicas witch dont thrive as well as sativas so natrally no heavy indicas witch work best on most my symptems. As fas as complainin to worng folks. I complain to my guy to tell his guy who knows if the message gets passed and the cali thread hear cuase someone on the farm might know someone who is send the low grade out here. I guess it seemed such worse than it was cuz every time I was smoking latley was to stop puking stop the aniety give me an apitite ans manage pain well when I smoke something that tasted soo bad it cuased me to puke even worse then yes I was upset at the time Im over it and people out here just wont b gettin my bizness any more it will be back to socal pakages from my boy back home. Sorry again didnt mean to offend anyone

D

Devlove

You don't sound like one haole brah. I grew up S Kihei Rd. Not hating I'm sure you've been there for awhiles.

Top Bottom