I just realized I never introduced myself. I'm a new grower and new to this forum. Really glad I found you guys.

• Thread starter Perrin6363
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Perrin6363

Perrin6363

I was on the 3 subreddits and never realized what this was. It would come up in Google searches all the time, but the replies would've been from a few years ago so I didn't it was active anymore. I'm thrilled to find this resource. There's a lot to it. I've connected with breeders and everyone I've come into contact with has been cool and helpful. They've been flowering for 25 days. I changed the light cycle 32 days ago. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks guys, super glad to be here

I just realized i never introduced myself  im a new grower and new to this forum  really glad
I just realized i never introduced myself  im a new grower and new to this forum  really glad
detroitjoe

detroitjoe

i would rate them as a 5 on a 10 scale

i can give you hours and hours of advice. i accept visa & mastercard

Heywood

Heywood

The only advice I can give you is to send me a nice bud from each of your cola's for [ cough, cough, ahem] official testing.

Plants look healthy. Nice grow.

sambapati

sambapati

Is there a happy ending to this ganja bedtime story?

Perrin6363

Perrin6363

The only advice I can give you is to send me a nice bud from each of your cola's for [ cough, cough, ahem] official testing.

Plants look healthy. Nice grow.
Hahaha, I never even saw this.

Latest posts

Top Bottom