I just smoked some...

• Thread starter AbusiveOGK
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

AbusiveOGK

Bubba Kush, because its super stony and helps me sleep.

What about everyone else?

What ya smokin' on?

:bong-hits:

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Original Haze all day and now a bowl of ssh x ptk.

JH420

JH420

Bubba Kush bho...almost have to pinch myself how good this stuff is. For me perfect 10 in taste and potency.

S

Sirius

Thats funny.. Smokin on some Strawberry Bubba right now! Super dankity dank dank dank...

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
We have a lot of bubba freaks I see. LOL!

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Silver lemon (ll x ssh) and some chem kush, if only it wasnt 100% humidity here i might be able to get the other 6 pounds dry, FUCK! Ball soup anyone?

K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

Chocolope all day today.. gona go with OG kush tomorrow..lol

E

edux10

funny because everyone around here seems to have blue dream and green crack. lol. I mean everyone. And it all looks like it was from different growers. Every club seems to have those 2 strains too. Its pretty funny actually. A friend will be like "I got some super dank bud, you gotta check it out." they pull out their baggie and go "smell, its some BOMB Blue Dream/Green Crack". Everyone!!

Guess it has to do with their yeild/fast flower time/bag appeal/name. Everyone around here seem to LOVE the name green crack. They wouldnt like it if it was called little fuzzy bunnies or whatever. lol.

Also seen some dank kushes around. Usually the strains that i see are on the dank/commercial side of stuff. A lot of green purples, never really any og/chem, but a lot of just kush. Smells like kush and has big buds, looks like a heavy yeilding kush strain. most people dont really know the differance from a kush that flowers in 6-7 weeks and a sativa that takes 3 months. also, real purples seem to demand so much money no one pickes them up really as their is no market for 60$ eights when there is stuff that is really dank for $40-$45 that just isnt purps.

Wish there would be more access to real elite stuff, like different og cuts, and exotic strans from different seed companies or any home made crosses (that is what i would like to see some more nugs of especally) maybe sometime soon!

true grit

true grit

Chiefin Emperor... might try some of this Chemdog D that got chopped...

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
today I am mostly on Sonic boom, ssh, pursang, afghan haze and then some Chemdog D and FFA for deserts... NICE... never the same strain twice in a 24 hour period, thats my rule.

Gotta love that Humidity Bigbuddy. We have had terrible humidity this year. The other day it was blue sky - not a cloud in sight yet it was 94% RH. HOW DOES THAT WORK! LOL.

High temps, high humidity equals mold. Hate it....

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Bubba Kush, because its super stony and helps me sleep.

What about everyone else?

What ya smokin' on?

:bong-hits:
I've got me some Bubba going inside and out. I've smoked her from a friend and I love her! Super tasty and super clean. Would love some Chocolate Diesel to mix up with that, too.

As for me, mixed bag from last year's OD harvest, the 'grower's cut'. Cheese, Spaceship, no more Mother of Thor (laments, I've really gotta get a hold of that girl again!), Cali Blue, Mojo.

A

AbusiveOGK

Damn herbalizor! I just hit some FFA up right now!

I wasn't sure how many people knew about the FFA.

The Abusive og kush x Massachusetts super skunk. The cut I grew out grew just like the mss, but tastes more on the of kush side. Nice buds.

A

AbusiveOGK

Awesome seamaiden, sounds one you got a good lineup goin.

The bubba I ran went 9 weeks and it puts you OUT! I've had a few people
tell
me they let her go til 10 weeks. I can't even imagine.

G

Gro

i loves me some bubba.i love it so much i smoked all mine!so today it's euphoria.not a bad substitute.:weed-sign:

R

Radio_Dread

i have been puffin on some grape god. really up high. has a great grape smell to the smoke. taste is more on the musky side. not very dense but has really good bag appeal

Top Bottom