I just want to comment on herbies

• Thread starter BryanOconner
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BryanOconner

BryanOconner

I used to order items from many places Im retired . But i still grow my own. No more comments needed on that .
Herbies messaged me . They said they were going to impress me . Fast shipping no sign required delivery very important .
Second the shipping wow i like the stealth . There is nothing i like more then stealth shipping . I am not going to say how my items were packaged but i will say unless you totally want to destroy everything in the box you wont find them . Once it warms up i will be starting my outdoor garden . I will make a post and snap pics weekly of the progress and give a 1 to 10 scale how i like the plants how they sprout how it taste the quality . I may send it into my local labs for testing to get some real world numbers .
Herbies thanks for making it correct after the previous owners messed it up

the rrock

the rrock

yay herbies.I tryed them out about 25 years ago, nothing special as I bought some of their "top" strains.Actually bought them twice as I thought it was my faulyt the weed barely got you high ,but no average at best. Theres not many great breeders anymore,but there here in the heart of Mendocino. What strains are you growing Bryan, I hope its top shelf quality.

Herbies_Seeds

Supporter
I used to order items from many places Im retired . But i still grow my own. No more comments needed on that .
Herbies messaged me . They said they were going to impress me . Fast shipping no sign required delivery very important .
Second the shipping wow i like the stealth . There is nothing i like more then stealth shipping . I am not going to say how my items were packaged but i will say unless you totally want to destroy everything in the box you wont find them . Once it warms up i will be starting my outdoor garden . I will make a post and snap pics weekly of the progress and give a 1 to 10 scale how i like the plants how they sprout how it taste the quality . I may send it into my local labs for testing to get some real world numbers .
Thank you for your kind words 💚 Looking forward to your updates 😉

Herbies_Seeds

Supporter
yay herbies.I tryed them out about 25 years ago, nothing special as I bought some of their "top" strains.Actually bought them twice as I thought it was my faulyt the weed barely got you high ,but no average at best. Theres not many great breeders anymore,but there here in the heart of Mendocino. What strains are you growing Bryan, I hope its top shelf quality.
Our management has changed and there have been a lot of modifications in the way we lead our business 😉

We invite you to try our products again, especially our own strains, such as Grandmommy Purple 💜 https://herbiesheadshop.com/cannabis-seeds/grandmommy-purple-herbies-seeds

And if you are from the USA, we suggest taking a look at our USA Express website: https://herbiesheadshop.com/usa

If you have any questions or doubts do not hesitate to contact us.

Have a nice day!

JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
Our management has changed and there have been a lot of modifications in the way we lead our business 😉

We invite you to try our products again, especially our own strains, such as Grandmommy Purple 💜 https://herbiesheadshop.com/cannabis-seeds/grandmommy-purple-herbies-seeds

And if you are from the USA, we suggest taking a look at our USA Express website: https://herbiesheadshop.com/usa

If you have any questions or doubts do not hesitate to contact us.

Have a nice day!
What is difference between gdp and gmp...I know both are bread with purple urkle and big bud...

Herbies_Seeds

Supporter
What is difference between gdp and gmp...I know both are bread with purple urkle and big bud...
Indeed, they strains both share a lot in common like indica-dominant effects, flowering time, smell and taste, etc. However, there are still some differences, for example, Grandmommy Purple is one of a few strains which THC level can exceed 30%, while Grandaddy Purple's is about 25%. Also, GDP has about 0.3% CBD in order to boost its considerable medicinal properties, at the same time GMP is THC-only. And of course not to mention their origins. GDP has a rich history of winning a number of awards since hitting the mainstream in 2003, and GMP is relatively new to the market but has a huge potential. Hope that helps!

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Indeed, they strains both share a lot in common like indica-dominant effects, flowering time, smell and taste, etc. However, there are still some differences, for example, Grandmommy Purple is one of a few strains which THC level can exceed 30%, while Grandaddy Purple's is about 25%. Also, GDP has about 0.3% CBD in order to boost its considerable medicinal properties, at the same time GMP is THC-only. And of course not to mention their origins. GDP has a rich history of winning a number of awards since hitting the mainstream in 2003, and GMP is relatively new to the market but has a huge potential. Hope that helps!
Pretty cool that you are here answering your questions for folks. That’s above and beyond imo. A ton of us buy seeds from all over and ain’t none them here at the farm obliging your potential customers with clear info and a good knowledge of the strains.

This is awesome

Herbies_Seeds

Supporter
Pretty cool that you are here answering your questions for folks. That’s above and beyond imo. A ton of us buy seeds from all over and ain’t none them here at the farm obliging your potential customers with clear info and a good knowledge of the strains.
We do our best to provide our customers with more detailed information in order they realize what is more suitable for them. Do not hesitate to contact us regarding any question 🙌

JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
Thank you for clarification!!!

B

BudBadBaron

Yes, they're pretty fast now, so they definitely surprised me, I wrote this commentary after the delivery is done and started

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Sounds like a solid strain to run I’d give it a go!

V

Vanthcity

Wow thaat's frosty! Can I grab this strain from a website in the US or one that ships worldwide?

Top Bottom