I keep hearing "hermie"......

• Thread starter Liberanos5
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

Liberanos5

And I've looked up a few things a few dozen actually....I'm trying to see a consensus on why this happens......Can anyone tell me if this is a picture of this phenomenon!?

I keep hearing hermie
sun

sun

I see balls and pistols .Its a hermaphadite , its either genetic or stressed.Id toss it.

L

Liberanos5

yeah.......... tossed it along with the last 3 fully male plants from my bag seed grow experiment... no big. 12 ladies left which works out because that is the exact right number for me to jump through the hoops in this state and grow for self!!! Funny how things work out sometimes. 5-0 can bring it but I have some bad news for them. I don't submit to searches. And ALL my I's are dotted and all my T's are crossed. Blah, blah blah blah! What a CROCK!! Pleeeease bring warrents and bust the door down.....taze me and kick my dog. :cool:
"The thing you don't undestand is these fellas killed my dog!" ~~ Bob Lee Swagger!!!

L

Liberanos5

...well tossed isn't actually what I've done.....It's in it's pail out in the yard next to my compost heap. I still haven't decided it's fate. I keep wondering if I just let the plant run it's course and fertalize itself will I just be taking this mutation into the next generation? What if grower error related stress is to blame? Lotta what ifs I know!! My curiosity is getting the best of me. Any breeders in here feel free to toss in 2¢ por favor!!!

johnursery

johnursery

id cull it, even if it was stress, would you want a plant that hermies so easily, it looked healthy to me so it probably isnt to stressed, why keep genes like that going when you could use regular plants?

Top Bottom