i know ganja will be legalized soon

• Thread starter wyattthewiteboi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

wyattthewiteboi

ive been hearing ppl say that for about 10 years now and i do think we are getting closer but its still a lil bit away now Ive done this post be for i forget what most of the others post i know there will be a rise of crimes once it is legal because since us pot heads med users have had to go into hiding it has brought shady greedy ppl into are life style hey at least maybe cops could arrest real criminals in sted of smokers now how do you think it should be regulated and taxed should it just be a monthly tax depending on your need being just a smoker or a disturber of ganja or a yearly tax i personally think the atf should regulate it witch would open a lot of job on are side and there's i was think only allow pharmacy's to do it because than it can be regulated better give a name or a tax id or some thing like that than at the end of the year or at your tax it or when you buy it but have it only be sold at government approved stores and the growers can only sell to them any other selling or buys maybe have stiff fines i mean it all comes down to the money for the government that's all they want that all they care about we need a fair way to where we both get what we want what do you think:sun2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom