I know this goes against the woodgrain but...

• Thread starter awesomeblossom
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
awesomeblossom

awesomeblossom

I know every thing I've ever read or herd says high humidity is bad for the plants.
When I grow I typically just watch the plants and when they happy I keep it the same. When they are not happy I change it up until I dial it in.
The last two nights I turned fan off in the 4 by 4. Each morning I open it up humidity is 73 percent. Temp is 76.
But they don't look at all like the humidity is hurting them. They look happy as hell. Every top every leaf standing up tall and dancing for me.
So tell me your thoughts plz. Share your experience...

awesomeblossom

awesomeblossom

Powdery mildew and other fungi love it dark and damp
Duely noted. Thank u.
It would need to be a constant high humid environment for that wouldn't it . I have never ran into that problem , thank God.

Z

Zill

Awesome blossom!,

You’re be surprised. But in general the more damp and cool it it the better. If you maintain things uncluttered with regular wipe downs during the growing season then disinfect between crops you should able to manage the spore load. By the way that’s the best we can hope for - manage the spore loads. You’ll never eliminate them.

awesomeblossom

awesomeblossom

Awesome blossom!,

You’re be surprised. But in general the more damp and cool it it the better. If you maintain things uncluttered with regular wipe downs during the growing season then disinfect between crops you should able to manage the spore load. By the way that’s the best we can hope for - manage the spore loads. You’ll never eliminate them.
Thank u , well I'm hoping I never run into that shit. I live in a very very hot dry state. Literally the only water we see around here is rain. Not a lake or ocean for over 100 miles...lol
Maybe that's a factor of y I've escaped powdery mildew and stuff . Idk, shit I just know if they are happy and looking good. I hate to change it. But I also want to take your advice , because u are correct... Idk

Z

Zill

What...those are beautiful flowers with few trichomes. Pic us

awesomeblossom

awesomeblossom

What...those are beautiful flowers with few trichomes. Pic us
Well dam , how fast do your flowers get develope trichomes worthy of pictures?
Iu act like they are 6 or 7 weeks into flower.
Lol, don't hate man.

awesomeblossom

awesomeblossom

Well dam , how fast do your flowers get develope trichomes worthy of pictures?
Iu act like they are 6 or 7 weeks into flower.
Lol, don't hate man.
Show me your trichomes.... Shit
Nope cause can't even view your profile. I'm not hiding my pics from anyone...
Show me your trichomes on a plant u flipped 3 weeks ago... Lol

JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
I know every thing I've ever read or herd says high humidity is bad for the plants.
When I grow I typically just watch the plants and when they happy I keep it the same. When they are not happy I change it up until I dial it in.
The last two nights I turned fan off in the 4 by 4. Each morning I open it up humidity is 73 percent. Temp is 76.
But they don't look at all like the humidity is hurting them. They look happy as hell. Every top every leaf standing up tall and dancing for me.
So tell me your thoughts plz. Share your experience...
I try to run my basement at 30%rh. I have a tent and an open grow space so high humidity in my basement is just a strait up NO NO for me

Latest posts

Top Bottom