I learned the seeds I planted are Texada Time Warp. Now I'm upset I didn't keep some seeds.

• Thread starter BDH420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BDH420

BDH420

Originally I thought these were Texas Time Warp as that was written on the envelope. I decided to go back on social media where I won the seeds and asked if anyone had any info on the cultivar. Well it turns out it's the very rare Texada Time Warp. 2 Pounder crossed with Durban Poison. The person who grew them out a couple years ago said they grow very big and bushy. Lots of defoliating. It's flower high is supposed to be almost trippy. His test sheet from MCR labs in Boston put it at 24% thc. So now I'm kicking my self for popping all 4 beans. I should have popped 2 then took cuttings. But now I'll pheno hunt this. Take a cutting of each this week before they go into flower. Root them and keep them alive and do a pheno hunt. I do have a indoor room but it's not set up at the moment. We have been doing some big renovations. Also my lights are from 1998. They are SunSystem switchable Ballast 600watt with air cooled hoods. It's very old school. I really need to upgrade. Does anyone else have any experience with Texada Time Warp? I really hope I can keep some mother's alive for next year. I do have one grower acquaintance who is on master grower level. He even has a huge green house and he grows Mendo dope size trees here in MA. I'll offer him a cut or 2 also. If there's anyone around my area that would do these beans justice its him. I'm just simple hobbyist he is on another level. I would hate to see something as rare as this not stick around. Again If anyone has any experience growing Texada Time Warp. I would love to hear about it.

I learned the seeds i planted are texada time warp now im upset i didnt keep some seeds
Chester13

Chester13

Originally I thought these were Texas Time Warp as that was written on the envelope. I decided to go back on social media where I won the seeds and asked if anyone had any info on the cultivar. Well it turns out it's the very rare Texada Time Warp. 2 Pounder crossed with Durban Poison. The person who grew them out a couple years ago said they grow very big and bushy. Lots of defoliating. It's flower high is supposed to be almost trippy. His test sheet from MCR labs in Boston put it at 24% thc. So now I'm kicking my self for popping all 4 beans. I should have popped 2 then took cuttings. But now I'll pheno hunt this. Take a cutting of each this week before they go into flower. Root them and keep them alive and do a pheno hunt. I do have a indoor room but it's not set up at the moment. We have been doing some big renovations. Also my lights are from 1998. They are SunSystem switchable Ballast 600watt with air cooled hoods. It's very old school. I really need to upgrade. Does anyone else have any experience with Texada Time Warp? I really hope I can keep some mother's alive for next year. I do have one grower acquaintance who is on master grower level. He even has a huge green house and he grows Mendo dope size trees here in MA. I'll offer him a cut or 2 also. If there's anyone around my area that would do these beans justice its him. I'm just simple hobbyist he is on another level. I would hate to see something as rare as this not stick around. Again If anyone has any experience growing Texada Time Warp. I would love to hear about it.
Lol where are you from, Texada time warp are easy to find. Im from BC. Jordan of the islands always have texada timewarp seeds

JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
You could always use colloidal silver and reverse a branch of one of them and make some seeds

BDH420

BDH420

I'm from Massachusetts. I would guess they would be around up there since that's where it was made. I don't much about it other then what I was told. I have had a couple people here in MA say they would love to get there hands on it. So im guessing its rare around these parts. With its long growing times you think it would be more popular out on the west coast. Here in MA having 10+ weeks of flower doesn't work out that well without a greenhouse. I hoping for big yeilds as my father just had some tumors removed from his lungs and his lymph nodes removed. I really want to make some RSO for him.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Long ago, I grew out some from Reeferman. i don't recall anything unusual about growing them. They were typical sativa doms — rather strong growers.

Durban Poison, from what I've heard, likes somewhat different growing conditions from the typical cannabis plants I grow — less water usage, grows out every-which-way. I have not grown any yet, but have a DP cross that is going in my next seed run. I like a racy strain.

Like2Grow

Like2Grow

BDH420

BDH420

I grew a Pinewarp a couple years ago and it wasn't anything special. BC Bud Depot has timewarp as well.

sweet. I'm not sure if ill keep it in my stables as my standards are very high. I won them and due to home renovations Im not running anything inside at the moment. It's been a long time since I have grown outside. So I figured I would just have fun with it. The only draw is the big yield your supposed to get with them. As any flower from this grow is going to be turned into RSO for my father. I was just relaying the description given to me.

Like2Grow

Like2Grow

sweet. I'm not sure if ill keep it in my stables as my standards are very high. I won them and due to home renovations Im not running anything inside at the moment. It's been a long time since I have grown outside. So I figured I would just have fun with it. The only draw is the big yield your supposed to get with them. As any flower from this grow is going to be turned into RSO for my father. I was just relaying the description given to me.

If you're making RSO you may want to check out the Magical Butter Machine if you haven't already. Magical Butter Oil is based on a tincture which is another recipe you can find under https://magicalbutter.com/blogs/base-recipes/magical-tincture

Have fun.

BDH420

BDH420

If you're making RSO you may want to check out the Magical Butter Machine if you haven't already. Magical Butter Oil is based on a tincture which is another recipe you can find under https://magicalbutter.com/blogs/base-recipes/magical-tincture

Have fun.
Nice I have a MB but I haven't used it in a few years. I have a source turbo by extract craft. Which makes really clean ethanol extractions. I usually just dry sift then press for my extracts. But my father has been battling cancer so I want to make him some RSO.

Top Bottom