I Love Arizona

• Thread starter primordial
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
primordial

primordial

I had a great visit to Arizona. Very compassionate and man its green there wow!

@nyone else love Arizona?

Peace and respect

Skoosh

Skoosh

Lived in Tucson for over a decade, what @fishwhistle says times 100!
(Although Tucson is about 5-10f cooler than Phoenix because of LESS concrete ('heat island' effect)

I love Arizona for the 2nd Amendment stance, and as with anything I enjoy I (used to) 'take it to eleven' (I was a Class III F.F.L.)
When I moved to Colorado, I bought enough land so I could build a 500m backstop for .50 BMG)

sun

sun

93 up to kingman from phenix is some of the most beautifull deasert I've seen . both joushua and sajuaro forest .its worth a drive .

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Most people dont get how hot it gets there 4-5 months a year,ive owned a place in havasu for years and spent weekends at katherines landing when i was a kid,ive seen 126 there multiple times and have seen it over 100 for what seemed like months on end,lol.

primordial

primordial

20150323 161816 1
20150323 155726 1
Most people dont get how hot it gets there 4-5 months a year,ive owned a place in havasu for years and spent weekends at katherines landing when i was a kid,ive seen 126 there multiple times and have seen it over 100 for what seemed like months on end,lol.
I can not believe how majestic the mesas are, just wow
Canyons, plateaus, mountains, and the trails, my goodness I can only imagine the hikes! Great place to vacay.

Last edited:
fishwhistle

fishwhistle

If you have never been there and you have the opportunity check out the happenings sometime at the desert bar in the middle of nowhere and party down,http://www.thedesertbar.com/
Lots of beauty in AZ,lots of extremes also.

Freyr

Freyr

The wife and I love it here in AZ and have no plans on leaving anytime soon.

K

kolah

What happened to the other thread? deja vu or whattt????

I spent some time in AZ...can't take 130 degree summers. ....and their pot laws are horrible.

I do like Flagstaff and Sedona though...prolly retire or have a winter home close to Sedona/Cottonwood.

The Sunshine does something to women too. The prettiest ladies are there....young and old.

Oh! and the monsoon season is pretty cool too...after rains and winds then it clears up and wild flowers pop up all over the place. Route 66 drive is da bomb.

Last edited:
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
What happened to the other thread? deja vu or whattt????

I spent some time in AZ...can't take 130 degree summers. ....and their pot laws are horrible.

I do like Flagstaff and Sedona though...prolly retire or have a winter home close to Sedona/Cottonwood.

The Sunshine does something to women too. The prettiest ladies are there....young and old.

Oh! and the monsoon season is pretty cool too...after rains and winds then it clears up and wild flowers pop up all over the place. Route 66 drive is da bomb.
What months out of the year are the flowers blooming?:)

primordial

primordial

The other thread got too hot ..
Let's keep it tropical and errrything'll be fine,

It rained for two days straight before we arrived so we experience a nice cool and breezy spring window of incredible weather last weekend.

Skoosh

Skoosh

Sedona, for the win!
(I'm actually wearing my Sedona t shirt right now.
But for real @primordial. the summer months (right about now, end of march through Oct/Nov HOT is the understatement of the year.)
What I used to do was get up & out before sunrise, so that I could get in 2-3 hours of riding (MTB) before the "8:15am" heat kicked in.
Also, like many have stated in this thread, it's NOT hell (just hot as, lol) or none of us would've lived there for the amounts of time we did/have.
(5th pic, sunset from my front porch... EVERYday!)
Also, DO NOT FORGET the North Ridge of the Grand Canyon (preferably on hallucinogenics!)

IMAGE001
IMAGE022
Mtbheaven
P1010059

sun

sun

love the deasert there , I love to camp out listen to the coyotes by a campfire.we have a couple of seceret spots

primordial

primordial

Nice man the stars were bright even with city light pollution, orion lit up the sky nicely....I smoked some greenhouse querkle but it smelt like sour diesel with a satellite undertone, sativa dominant high for sure, compadre hooked up and it was exactly what I asked for....great herb great first impression

Reactions: sun
K

kolah

What months out of the year are the flowers blooming?:)

I saw it in late August ( Fall season)....I did a drive from the Mohave Desert to Flagstaff..then headed south to Sedona. Monsoon season? (I am not sure if it comes in Spring as well) The Afternoon monsoon rains and winds kick in then it clears out to bright deep blue skies with sights and smells of all kinds of flowers and cactus. I traveled route 66, (was sober) and it was breath taking. When I wasn't driving I got high and everything was magnified by the thousands....along with positive good vibes (vortex energy). Mushrooms take you even higher ( if you so choose). But a person can be straight as an arrow and enjoy it.

No wonder the Indians thought AZ was so damn sacred. The sculptured red and orange rocks look like fuckin people and animals... everything is alive. Kinda hard to explain, better to see it, smell it and feel it for sure. It will make your senses tingle with delight.

Last edited:
primordial

primordial

20150323 155726 1
20150323 155726 1
I saw it in late August ( Fall season)....I did a drive from the Mohave Desert to Flagstaff..then headed south to Sedona. Monsoon season? (I am not sure if it comes in Spring as well) The Afternoon monsoon rains and winds kick in then it clears out to bright deep blue skies with sights and smells of all kinds of flowers and cactus. I traveled route 66, (was sober) and it was breath taking. When I wasn't driving I got high and everything was magnified by the thousands....along with positive good vibes (vortex energy). Mushrooms take you even higher ( if you so choose). But a person can be straight as an arrow and enjoy it.

No wonder the Indians thought AZ was so damn sacred. The sculptured red and orange rocks look like fuckin people and animals... everything is alive. Kinda hard to explain, better to see and feel it for sure.
There's a clear side profile of a chief looking to the right

Top Bottom