I Love Bicycles

• Thread starter MIMedGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I try to ride as much singletrack as I can out here in the hilly woods.

Bought 2 bikes last year. Then broke my shoulder real bad at the beginning of this spring.

Of course I was simply teaching my brother in laws 5 year old boy to ride without training wheels.

Freak unexpected fall at medium speed right out front of my house.

Been tearing around the forest for years with no injury. Lol.

Had full reconstructive surgery with 3 bands and 9 screws. Scapula broke across and up and down and muscles and nerves compacted like a car accident.

After 3 months of serious pain and stupid opiates I bought the second bike pictures as a reward for fast healing and rehabed myself on a bike.

Man I love bikes. And they got me off high blood pressure meds 5 years ago. Doctor was quite surprised. My whole family has shitty hearts.

2018 Salsa Timberjack 27.5 plus tire bike. (Bouncy bounce and winter bike)

I love bicycles
I love bicycles 2
I love bicycles 3

2017 GT Zaskar 29er (Cross country and road use summer bike)

I love bicycles 4

I love bicycles 5

I love bicycles 6

All types of riders more than welcome! What ya got folks?

Dbear180

Dbear180

I have an old aluminum Cannondale that weighs about 8lbs kinda stopped riding bicycles in high school, all my friends lived a few miles away down dirt roads. we all got bicycle sized dirtbikes so we could leave the big ones for real rides. I let this one sleep in the house cuz its trained not to leak lol.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I have an old aluminum Cannondale that weighs about 8lbs kinda stopped riding bicycles in high school, all my friends lived a few miles away down dirt roads. we all got bicycle sized dirtbikes so we could leave the big ones for real rides. I let this one sleep in the house cuz its trained not to leak lol.
View attachment 841968

Nice! I actually rode street and dirt bikes all my life. My first car was a 71’ Honda CB 750. Lol. When I turned 44 and was diagnosed with the family blood pressure I rode a bike again for the first time since 9th grade.

Amazing how hard it was. I remember riding around all day as a kid.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter

I’ve got a precor recumbent bike I ride quite a bit. We used to live near some great bike trails but since moving here we don’t have easy access anymore. Still try to go during the summer time but I started jogging this spring. God I hate jogging. Lol.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

View attachment 841976

I’ve got a precor recumbent bike I ride quite a bit. We used to live near some great bike trails but since moving here we don’t have easy access anymore. Still try to go during the summer time but I started jogging this spring. God I hate jogging. Lol.

Man I hate jogging too. Plus bad knee from snowboarding a decade when I lived in Colorado.

Latest posts

Top Bottom