I Love Blueberry

• Thread starter StupidNoob
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
StupidNoob

StupidNoob

Hey guy's, what's going on?

New to this forum & hoping I get more interest over here than shitty rollitup, etc.

I have a diary up, just starting this yeArs outdoor/new inside crop, so I figured there would be some that wanted to follow along.

I've got an assload of strains and beans that I'm about to pop & did I mention a lot are blueberry crosses lol?

https://www.thcfarmer.com/community...-mephisto-autos-indoor-outdoor-palooza.79499/

There the link if anyone wants to check it out. Good growing, cheers!

StupidNoob

StupidNoob

Mmmm Blueberrrrryyyyy!

Got some blue cheese atm Reeks of blueberry!

Welcome :D

That's exactly what started my love for blueberry. I grew barneys blue cheese and it was amazing. I had the most blueberry pheno. It reeked so good.

I've got Buddha's Blue Cheese coming as we speak. Check out my thread if you're interested bro

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
I assume my guys is the same barneys most likey, His leans more sativa for about 2 hours then the come down is hella sleepy.. med-short high, but the smell is on point all blueberry no cheese at all..

:D Saw the thread long list cant wait to see more pics :D

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Man I used to have the hook up with a guy that only grew blue berry and would give me qps for 300 best flavor but it took a lot to get stoned but I couldn't complain at that price

StupidNoob

StupidNoob

I assume my guys is the same barneys most likey, His leans more sativa for about 2 hours then the come down is hella sleepy.. med-short high, but the smell is on point all blueberry no cheese at all..

:D Saw the thread long list cant wait to see more pics :D
The cheese smell was there, but hardly. It smelled like the most pungent blueberry, I have ever smelled. It came on just like a super strong sativa, almost overwhelming, then the indica side showed it's beautiful self lol.

I wish I had shit more organized but in my line of work you sometimes have to rely on others to make it work.
The two that are flowering now got flipped early, because my step father is actually fucking retarded lol. I'm going to start everything here at the end of the week, so I can move everything around again & get the flowering shit under their new light & my veg area moved and under a few 5 bulb t5s.

Fuck, so much work lmao.

Man I used to have the hook up with a guy that only grew blue berry and would give me qps for 300 best flavor but it took a lot to get stoned but I couldn't complain at that price

Damn, that's cheap and would of been a quick flip if that's what your intentions were. You probably just smoked too damn much of it & built up a tolerance to it, at that price lol.

Personally, I enjoy my weed way too much to get rid of it solely for monetary gain, hence the job(2nd wife)

I'm pretty stoned rn lol, some Dutch Passion Auto BlackBerry that finished
In 72 days from seed. Generally don't mess with autos because of the light schedule they enjoy, but this shit is dank

Received 450789908464540
S

StraitGens

I have three new Blueberry crosses for this season, while numerous crosses are in planning, a new comer from Europe is of priority....an Indica called Manitoba Medicine in F2 or 3....forgot. These will hopefully produce a male to propagate crosses to mothers of Blue Genes and Strait Berry, may skip a cross of Blueberry Muffin until segregates are acquired :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom