I love botanicare, no homo

• Thread starter koopa troopa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

koopa troopa

so i've been running botanicare's lineup with custom OF mix and have got to say, i love the stuff.

here's what i have/been using:
*pure blend pro grow & bloom
*liquid karma
*calmag plus
*seaplex
*guardian my - mycorrhizae powder
*clearex
*silica blast

i substitute grandma's molasses for sweet, but am in search of blackstrap to use.

anyone have any other products to recommend for soil?

rants and raves are welcome as long as they don't get out of hand with the focus being on the ranting part.

og dmc

og dmc

I like it too. I just posted my recipe in another thread so I wont double post it, but i do really like it. I think the sweet is a good product also. Lk is a great product, the owner said it takes 9 months to ferment the LK.

K

koopa troopa

LK is kinda rich, so i try to use every other watering. i only use 1 tsp/gal.

og dmc

og dmc

Thats what I use it at also. The biggest yields I ever got I used the whole line as recomended, but the flavor suffered. The bud didnt burn down to white ash. You can over do it with this stuff.

M

moejammin

Yeah botanicare is a very reliable round up. Have you tried there organicare line? this stuff is what dreams are made of. The make a dry formula that corrects any deficiency that ive ever had. If your into HUGE yields of the sweetest cleanest tasting bud use the organicare line!

lilzayne

lilzayne

Yo what up Koopa, I recently too have made the switch to using PBP and botanicare nutes in 70ffof/30perlite. As far as sugars go I have been using this product called 'bud candy' by advance nutrients. Seems to be working pretty well so far. I'll let you how things turn out.

Z

zoeronerer

natures solution liquid compost tea/// she has some other good stuff in her line as well koopa......

.check out jh biotech and there product requim especially for bug killage...insane products ....dosent market to our industry...

actinovate also rules on the beneficial's tip.........

all these work nice with your program ....have tested in action...... compatible

K

koopa troopa

yo zane that is close to the ratio i am using. next time i think i'm gonna mix light warrior in cuz i hear the results are good. i stay away from advanced nutes, but that's just me. maybe i will try sugar cane in addition to the molasses.

R

Redskywalker

Premium Member
Supporter
I use their organic line but add organic sucanat sugar with their SWEET at .5g a litre the taste is outta this world

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
Whatup troopa, and everyone else....ok so i need some help..right now i feel that i have been herded into the crowd of people using advanced nutes....not t say tha i am unhappy with their stuff, its good i guess, but it is way more expensive than everything else..so i am looking round for something diff. botancre seems to be recommended, i see you are all using soil, will botan. work well with promix? if it will work good in the pro mix, i am looking for products to imitate this line from adv nutes. : 3part/or 2 part Grow/bloom ; piranha,tarantula,sensizym,carboload,bud blood,big bud,overdrive and voodoo juice...these do work but i am sure almost everything else does too,maybe better for a fraction of the cost...any help would be great,feel free to shoot me a pm..peace Burn

sedate

sedate

burnalot420 said:
not t say tha i am unhappy with their stuff, its good i guess, but it is way more expensive than everything else

Quality, reliable cannibis foods tend to be pretty expensive.

Of course . . .

burnalot420 said:
if it will work good in the pro mix, i am looking for products to imitate this line from adv nutes. : 3part/or 2 part Grow/bloom ; piranha,tarantula,sensizym,carboload,bud blood,big bud,overdrive and voodoo juice

. . . when you are paying for a 2 or 3 "part" fert regimen you might be getting a quality product, but you are right in that you are also most certainly also getting the shaft - there is no reason at all - except that AN or GH or whatever want to seperate you from more and more money - that these ferts cannot be combined into a single, quality plant food.

I think most cannibis growers have limited understandings of NPK and micronutes so they see all the psychedelic bottles and think "wow! gotta get 'em all!"

burnalot420 said:
these do work but i am sure almost everything else does too,maybe better for a fraction of the cost...any help would be great,feel free to shoot me a pm..peace Burn

So what are you growing in?

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
i am using pro mix hp, but i am asking about botanicare or any other nutes that are recommended, i could care less about a bottle, i actually think their bottles(advanced) are garbage and leak every time i shake em to mix..but advanced came recommended to me by exp. nocal growers who were producing crazy yeilds of dank..but after goin awhile i have been seein a lot of the same w/ other CHEAPER nute still HIGH quality, if anyone has any suggestions, i want to mimic the adv. line the best i can..peace Burn

Top Bottom