I love my GH!

• Thread starter Prime C
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
[A little over a year ago I started using GH products. I did a lot of reading and research as to what products would be easy and affordable. It wasn't long before seeing Coco forums and the KISS method being used by many growers. I read up on the Lucas formula and Heads formula.

My first garden was Maxibloom with a Koolbloom boost in GH coco and city water. Turned out awesome! Then I bought some GH micro/bloom. I use it 5ml micro and 8ml bloom per gal. Or 25/40 for 5 gallons. That turned out great also.

Actually since I've been here this past year I havent smoked anything better than my meds.( except for some that I picked up in Ann Arbor dipensaries) The quality is top notch everytime. And Im just a Beginner!

So I figured I'd share my current grow with everyone especially any beginners out there. And also cause Im so excited about this batch. Its my best run so far with this strain.

Im calling it Melon OG. It has a fuity sweet melon skunky smell and extreme sweet melon taste. Especially in a Vape. It is delicious!

Garden is 9 plant scrog in a 3 x 3 tray under a 1000 watt econowing. GH 5/8 with a 1/4 tsp per gal Koolbloom boost at 3 1/2 weeks. 1 gallon pots DTWfed twice a day. Also my coco is recycled.Im currently at 4 1/2 weeks.
ATTACH=full]218564[/ATTACH]
I love my gh 4
I love my gh 5
I love my gh 6
I love my gh 7
I love my gh 8
I love my gh 2
I love my gh

I love my gh 3
Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
i run the lucas formula in coco and use blumat drippers i get 5 to 7 oz per plant i love GH as well
GH and Coco work very well together. I like easy too.:D

Those bottles you see are my homade Co2. 2 cups water 1 cup sugar and a packet of dry yeast about a tsp. Another note is my temps have been high 85-90 lights on. Hott! But they are thriving. I'll be switching my fan and filter around next week to hopefully take care of that heat. A vented hood will replace the wing next round.

dankworth

dankworth

I started out with GH 3-part back in the day.
No cartoons. GH keeps their formulas the same as far as I know.
And they have stuff like maxigrow or maxibloom or whatever, premixed dry salts. I am a big fan of that.
AN, when they first got going, directly copied GH's 3-part for their 3-part.
GH is alright by me.

green punk

green punk

Use the grow. You'll get even better results. ^^^ As far as AN there 1-1-1 ratio is a one part in 3 bottles. Try using the GH feed chart and youll do better than their 1 part 3 bottle shiz. God I hate Fat mike.

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

GH is great, used it for several years - Just recently jumped over to cutting edge, less salts as GH and I've noticied a little better quality. Don't change whats working especially if youre a beginner. Props for keeping it simple!

Danoid

Danoid

I myself love GH as once you get a strain dialed in you can consistently recreate the results from crop to crop due to how clean and consistent their nutes are. I am doing a little coco testing using overdriven t8 and lucas 3/6 and it is simply amazing the growth and health of the plants on dtw automated watering every 4 hours. Nice pics by the way looks tasty

dankworth

dankworth

GH is great, used it for several years - Just recently jumped over to cutting edge, less salts as GH and I've noticied a little better quality. Don't change whats working especially if youre a beginner. Props for keeping it simple!
You know Mag Amped is just epsom and water, right?

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
6/9 for me
Hell yeah!
I started out with GH 3-part back in the day.
No cartoons. GH keeps their formulas the same as far as I know.
And they have stuff like maxigrow or maxibloom or whatever, premixed dry salts. I am a big fan of that.
AN, when they first got going, directly copied GH's 3-part for their 3-part.
GH is alright by me.
I love that Maxibloom. I still use it for cloning.
Use the grow. You'll get even better results. ^^^ As far as AN there 1-1-1 ratio is a one part in 3 bottles. Try using the GH feed chart and youll do better than their 1 part 3 bottle shiz. God I hate Fat mike.
I been thinking of getting the Grow. Are you saying use the GH chart with the AN nutes?
forgot to say i use 6/9 as well in coco and a bit of big bud job done simplest recipe ever and i run perpetual
I have a little Hygrozyme and Silica Blast I add from time to time.
Thx for the good vibes!
I myself love GH as once you get a strain dialed in you can consistently recreate the results from crop to crop due to how clean and consistent their nutes are. I am doing a little coco testing using overdriven t8 and lucas 3/6 and it is simply amazing the growth and health of the plants on dtw automated watering every 4 hours. Nice pics by the way looks tasty
I cant wait to automate.Very soon. Im working on dialing this strain in and I think im heading in the right direction. Its a lil hott in there now but Im moving them tomorrow. The buds closest to the bulb are getting stressed and im getting the yellowing and praying leaves. Lots of work to do this week!

Reactions: mal
green punk

green punk

Yes. They recommend to mix their GMB stuff at equal ratios . I don't use any of their stuff. I have a friend who went and bought $600 of their shiz. I gave him so much shit. He concluded, after a couple of runs and contrasting their feed chart with GH's, and using advanced nutes but applying it with the GH 3 part feeding chart he improved his results. God I hate Fat Mike. What a doosch.

H

hogan400

Looks nice in there! Dig the simplicity of the program you use. So many people buy way too much, to get so little. Good job.

KitsapGrapeApe

KitsapGrapeApe

i feel the same exact way. i'm really not a fan of gh products anymore, except the calimagic i love that stuff.

i used gh 3 part when i first started got the job done, moved on to better cleaner results, more expensive but i'm all about quality, i'd recommend using sea green or drip clean with the gh, kinda salty i think, but easy, reliable, and cheap great for new folks and professional cash croppers alike.

Latest posts

Top Bottom