I love my GH!

• Thread starter Prime C
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Nice work man and thanks for sharing. I started off with the GH Flora and loved it. Iched to try something else so took the chance and after a few different runs with different brands, I came back to GH. 'Cept now I'm loving the Duo series and will be rocking this for awhile.

Also.. why not go up to a 4x4 tray under that 1k and get yourself a few more oz's of those nice meds?
Hey thx Steve. The quality def says a lot about GH. I chose the 3 x 3 because of $$ and space. I have 4 x 8 table in my garage cause I cant get into the basement.;)

Eternal Student

Eternal Student

That cut looks a lot like a J. Herer cut my buddy runs...crazy close to one another...u said u call it melon OG...do u mind if i ask where it came from...(i.e. seed or local clone or whatever)...just curious...does it have any OG terpene profile to it?

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
That cut looks a lot like a J. Herer cut my buddy runs...crazy close to one another...u said u call it melon OG...do u mind if i ask where it came from...(i.e. seed or local clone or whatever)...just curious...does it have any OG terpene profile to it?
It was a clone from a buddy supposedly a Kali Mist cross but its a fast finisher. Sweet and Skunky a little earthy.:)

ogtealover420

ogtealover420

[A little over a year ago I started using GH products. I did a lot of reading and research as to what products would be easy and affordable. It wasn't long before seeing Coco forums and the KISS method being used by many growers. I read up on the Lucas formula and Heads formula.

My first garden was Maxibloom with a Koolbloom boost in GH coco and city water. Turned out awesome! Then I bought some GH micro/bloom. I use it 5ml micro and 8ml bloom per gal. Or 25/40 for 5 gallons. That turned out great also.

Actually since I've been here this past year I havent smoked anything better than my meds.( except for some that I picked up in Ann Arbor dipensaries) The quality is top notch everytime. And Im just a Beginner!

So I figured I'd share my current grow with everyone especially any beginners out there. And also cause Im so excited about this batch. Its my best run so far with this strain.

Im calling it Melon OG. It has a fuity sweet melon skunky smell and extreme sweet melon taste. Especially in a Vape. It is delicious!

Garden is 9 plant scrog in a 3 x 3 tray under a 1000 watt econowing. GH 5/8 with a 1/4 tsp per gal Koolbloom boost at 3 1/2 weeks. 1 gallon pots DTWfed twice a day. Also my coco is recycled.Im currently at 4 1/2 weeks.
ATTACH=full]218564[/ATTACH]View attachment 218568View attachment 218569View attachment 218572View attachment 218573View attachment 218574 View attachment 218560 View attachment 218559
I wait until the hairs turn all the way!!!!!!!!!! But that looks like an awesome strain, loads of trichs'. I would add some raw vegan protein powder for amino acids. Also do you use kool bloom all the way through bloom after 3 1/2 wks. every time you feed? Or what?

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
I wait until the hairs turn all the way!!!!!!!!!! But that looks like an awesome strain, loads of trichs'. I would add some raw vegan protein powder for amino acids. Also do you use kool bloom all the way through bloom after 3 1/2 wks. every time you feed? Or what?
I gave them one boost one feeding thats it.

ogtealover420

ogtealover420

• Wow! That GH really ain't too bad. I am impressed. I am thinking of adding it at 1/16-1/8 strength in addition to my 100% organicness to see if I can get a boost. Maybe I shouldn't but I have been thinking about adding some chems. I already cheat with bloom boosters (AN bigbud and koolbloom) but very light and only every 2 weeks.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
  • Wow! That GH really ain't too bad. I am impressed. I am thinking of adding it at 1/16-1/8 strength in addition to my 100% organicness to see if I can get a boost. Maybe I shouldn't but I have been thinking about adding some chems. I already cheat with bloom boosters (AN bigbud and koolbloom) but very light and only every 2 weeks.

I ve actually been starting to add some organics along with my supplements. GH is a great base to start with thats fo sho!:)

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Excellent work BudMuncher! Thanks for the eye candy... Those nug shots look sweet...

j wizzle

j wizzle

i think you pulled it too early to be honest... i think you are missing 10-15% additional weight by not waiting another week or two. its a little too airy and the hairs havent receeded at all. im sure it smokes good and it looks like some dank...i just think you chopped to early. good job though

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
i think you pulled it too early to be honest... i think you are missing 10-15% additional weight by not waiting another week or two. its a little too airy and the hairs havent receeded at all. im sure it smokes good and it looks like some dank...i just think you chopped to early. good job though
Ive taken it 9 before and the taste is better at 8. Swollen calyx and prob 10% amber. But I have had this conversation with a friend that maybe 70 days could be better. She's not leaving the garden any time soon.Shit Im still a newb anyways so the journey has just begun in this chapter of my life. Thanks for checking my grow out jWizzle.;)

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Hey Bud, nice plants, the whole grow is pretty nice. I am a big fan of General Organics; not exactly the standard GH line but a GH product. I would recommend GH any day of the week, they have been around for so long and do not release products until they are properly tested and ready to be used, unlike some companies that just put products on the market without the proper science to prove its efficacy.

Since your plant is a Kali Mist cut why would you call it OG? Its not OG, why not just call it what it is? With such a nice grow why not give credit where it is due?

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Hey Bud, nice plants, the whole grow is pretty nice. I am a big fan of General Organics; not exactly the standard GH line but a GH product. I would recommend GH any day of the week, they have been around for so long and do not release products until they are properly tested and ready to be used, unlike some companies that just put products on the market without the proper science to prove its efficacy.

Since your plant is a Kali Mist cut why would you call it OG? Its not OG, why not just call it what it is? With such a nice grow why not give credit where it is due?
Ive got some GO stuff too. Working great for me.Thanks for the kind words.
Nobody knows what it is. Supposedly a Kali cross but Looking into it Kali Mist is more sativa and flowering is 10 to 11 weeks. This is done in 8. The friend I recieved the cut from gave me a lot of stuff mislabled or he didnt know what it was. Hell i grew 2 Raw Diesels that were nothing alike and I couldnt get the one I liked best back. This unknown cut could be called anything. Greese Lightning! I like that one too.:D

L

Liberanos5

I see no mention of roots/rooting. SubCulture-M was highly recommended to me from a grower I trust and as a major newbie on his first grow eventually I gotta trust SOMEBODY! Quite a few a those somebodies are on HERE btw! Yeah I resort to kissing ass if I can learn from it!:rolleyes: So any opinions of SubCulture-M?

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

^^^I would go with Caps bennies (og bio war). More concentrated then sub-culture, but I like most GH products.

Top Bottom