I love my girls so much I document every precious second of their sweet lives...

• Thread starter SteezeGreenz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
AnselAdams

AnselAdams

Supporter

My first timelapse vid what ya think?

Very cool 😎

What was frequency of your shots (generally). Nice flow by the way... I like the attention you paid to the edits; your POV was consistent and changed only when the change provided more information. Well done! 🍻

And that child of your is positively awesome looking. Hope it smokes at least as well as it looks.

SteezeGreenz

SteezeGreenz

Very cool 😎

What was frequency of your shots (generally). Nice flow by the way... I like the attention you paid to the edits; your POV was consistent and changed only when the change provided more information. Well done! 🍻

And that child of your is positively awesome looking. Hope it smokes at least as well as it looks.

Thanks so much for checking out myvid. I’ve been working hard on this stuff. I literally just finished the last edit. If you could tell me what ya think again would help me so much!

Last edited by a moderator:
Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
Good job! I'm a bit old school for the music, but whatever works! Good luck with future grows and videos!

AnselAdams

AnselAdams

Supporter
Thanks so much for checking out myvid. I’ve been working hard on this stuff. I literally just finished the last edit. If you could tell me what ya think again would help me so much!

I like it. I am not familiar with the music; but then i'm and old fart. I tend to lean toward jazz, blues and old RR. From a professional perspective. Your light is good and even. Minimum shadows without twisting the camera. Also glad you chose a good POV and maintained it. Edits are smooth and don't force your eyes to refocus. You breathing technique needs some work. Breath control will make your presentation just that much smoother. In general , keep doin' it man! 😁 practice, practice, practice. All of this shit is truly subjective. All that really matters is if YOU like it. The general idea is to develop your own style and draw folks to you. If you are doing this to make a living then you also have do shit that puts $$$ on the table. That is called life..... i think 🍻

Good Luck!

Oh yeah, i subscribed on youtube

fatconeskills

fatconeskills

Really mesmerizing to watch, will definitely sub to your YouTube

Latest posts

Top Bottom