i love picthers ***show us what you got***

• Thread starter rvd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
thump easy

thump easy

how do you like that deal air dehumidifier i dont like it i want to warn you the senser goes bad after about a year or so.. call the reps thell give you a few free but its not made for hard core work!!! plus the pan rusts and the coil has to be cleaned periodicly watch out for uglys that grow on the coil!!! physon 20 and clean out.. but i just seen one from quest that has a nice filter to catch all the uglies before letting the air back out take a look at it its asome thats my next purchase. i had a lot of troube with that unit they also say it's gota run on its own sercut!!! just a heads up!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: rvd
rvd

rvd

how do you like that deal air dehumidifier i dont like it i want to warn you the senser goes bad after about a year or so.. call the reps thell give you a few free but its not made for hard core work!!! plus the pan rusts and the coil has to be cleaned periodicly watch out for uglys that grow on the coil!!! physon 20 and clean out.. but i just seen one from quest that has a nice filter to catch all the uglies before letting the air back out take a look at it its asome thats my next purchase. i had a lot of troube with that unit they also say it's gota run on its own sercut!!! just a heads up!!!
thank you bro for the heads up. 2 years + no probs and post some pics

thump easy

thump easy

i will tommorow i just finished lights are out.. Cube tucker
XXX RATED GSC 010
Fuck man i ran out of shit to say 001
i only had one year pluss my split pulls water plus i got a 2.5 gal dehumidifier but im in water????? mabe thats why??and still the unit gave me problems the manufacture sead its a problem the sensor.. well at least your getting your time out of it..im switching over to that quest...i got a few pots of coco i use for bags and breeding :)

HeadKracker

HeadKracker

wow great thread n pics everyone... RVD how did that kracken come out for ya? i just ran it and its hanging now for the first time,... havnt been able to taste it yet..

Reactions: rvd
Top Bottom