i made a greenhouse

• Thread starter caregiverken
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Awesome for a newbie experi-mental:wacky: wintertime grow...;)
I have a couple Avatars out in the GH..this one in a 4 gal pot
Ghavatarinpot46
Wholeavinpot46
Closeupavatar46

This one is in a bed

Yummy larf?

I see lots bubble hash in my future..

Or I may just have to lett this stuff go till its done...not sure yet:confused:

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Let them go for a while yet. What have you got to lose? Not a whole lot by the looks of things in that thar greenhouse ya built!
gonna cover them a half hour sooner tonight..
Like I said, No Regrets!...:happy:

Its not all bad...
I love having flowers to sniff every day! :D
And they are soooo Pretty!
:)View attachment 303898View attachment 303897
NO regrets there, Ken.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Thanks for the encoragement Seamaiden :)
I had hoped to start the next run on 420...but Yeah I think I can wait.
I made a place outside to start putting some the trees that i had planed for the next run in the gh.
(getting real crowded inside)
I can bring them in on cold nights (maybe)...and/or hopefully interrupt their photoperiod with a porch light.
here is a photo of my porch lite
Porchlite
Do you think that will be enough?.. I guess I could put my light stringer out there too.

drbombay

drbombay

the light looks like a halogen? tough to get the coverage. the string with 6500 cfls would do better me thinks. some crossed stakes and overbutnear their tops. if you go back to the beginning when it was stressed clones "i wonder if the rootbounds will grow" time and look again now they look really impressive. hang in there. it sure can't be more than three to four now.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
the light looks like a halogen? tough to get the coverage. the string with 6500 cfls would do better me thinks. some crossed stakes and overbutnear their tops. if you go back to the beginning when it was stressed clones "i wonder if the rootbounds will grow" time and look again now they look really impressive. hang in there. it sure can't be more than three to four now.
Thanks Doc! :)
Yes!!! I tend to forget..these plants were close to death! and some may have even gave up on them!
I will not try to flower this time of year again.
Goo told me last year, the sun just isnt right for it. He was right.
But yeah, I can give the ones that need it, three or four more weeks :)

And I can string those lights...for the next round:)
I dont want to take any unnessary chances;)Thanks again!

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Thanks Doc! :)
Yes!!! I tend to forget..these plants were close to death! and some may have even gave up on them!
I will not try to flower this time of year again.
Goo told me last year, the sun just isnt right for it. He was right.
But yeah, I can give the ones that need it, three or four more weeks :)

And I can string those lights...for the next round:)
I dont want to take any unnessary chances;)Thanks again!
you can always throw a 1000w on a light mover :bookworm:

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
you can always throw a 1000w on a light mover :bookworm:
lol..yeah ..Today would be a good day to have that! no sun today:(
My pge bill is already killing me, Im trying to keep all my indoor happy till i can get them outside with lights on em

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

lol..yeah ..Today would be a good day to have that! no sun today:(
My pge bill is already killing me, Im trying to keep all my indoor happy till i can get them outside with lights on em
i feel you bro. its always easy to say throw out another light when youre not paying the bill hahaha

urbanfog

urbanfog

Here for my "weed crack" addiction ken. :D Man and with the rain today we have 50+ MPH winds :( Was hoping to get some outside work down, but with a bad back and shoulder and fighting winds screw it....... Good Karma to you this week Ken!

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Here for my "weed crack" addiction ken. :D Man and with the rain today we have 50+ MPH winds :( Was hoping to get some outside work down, but with a bad back and shoulder and fighting winds screw it....... Good Karma to you this week Ken!
thanks I can use the Karma!

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
awsome colors Ken, looks bomb from here!
Thanks Ali :)
candy man Ken killing it with the purples! Your gonna be taking some naps after you start smoking all these lovelies!
lol...The Bubba Kush is for my wife..I love the smell and look of BK, but it just makes me eat till I sleep...;)

I will be smoking the Tropicoma this round (at night)...lol (1st nug is almost ready to smoke!)

Might make a little tropicoma coconut oil though, to see how it works her... :)

below frigid

below frigid

If you find a good male in those ARC f2's you have, hit that Bubba with it and save me a couple of beans.LOL

Top Bottom