I made a little video introduction...

• Thread starter ACSippi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ACSippi

ACSippi

Just shh! I've been on all these boards for decades under dozens upon dozens of aliases. I'm the Ghostly Ninja weed guy, also known as the Weedfather irl. I come and go like a bird. I haven't started to reveal my identity until recently and people  still don't know who I really am...a couple people do...this sight is the first time ive ever showed my skin. And as a bonus yall even saw my hands and arms! I almost feel like I got butt ass naked in front of yall and that's all yall saw.

Most of yall don't know about Gorilla or Legacy growers. I'm a Gorilla, I'm my own Legasy and my Legacy is the World since I don't have anyone to personally hand this down to. That's how hard-core the Gorilla life is. Identity secured at all costs...even family is thrown to the wind and forgotten. All focus on the plant and my safety.

I'm a good guy, angels do what they gotta do no matter how extreme. 🤷🏽‍♂️

If you understand the Gorilla life then you can understand how hard it is to go public. AC Sippi is only half my identity, like a cloke, 👋 you can't see me. Hey! I'm taking baby steps, okay? But yeah, I'm AC Sippi. Oh! People have called me that guy in the Wizard of Oz that you dont see till the end. It's a good comparison so I'll accept that title too lol I got so many, see! Identities! So many...

Weed may be legal in many places but it's really hard for me to come out of the closet (pun) and say 'here I am, I'm that guy that's been floating around the internet talking about weed ever since AOL went to $9.99 a month back in like 1995.'

Or maybe I'm just reeeally shy.

I did come out about three years ago as AC Sippi. People needed some protecting and advocating...TA DAH! I come in like that Skunks girlfriend in the cartoon when she tap dances...or was it Pepe? That's when I officially came out, like here. As I advocated, protected and even taught medical users (because they're my #1) some people didn't like that. Who likes truth bombs? And I laid it on the shady people. A couple different people ended up doxing someone who they thought was me. That's when things changed. I got veiled threats against my 'family' but the jokes on them, I don't have any family, they'd meet me face to face.

There's other stuff that went on but I won't bore with the details, just typical hater tuff guy stuff. :rolleyes:

In the end I left a lasting wealth of knowledge and I feel I absolutly protected my people. I left them in a way better position to protect themselves without my presence. Even my haters got a little AC Sippi in em. It's too bad money controls people, I lost support from people like me because they were afraid of the people with money being upset they were associated with me. Me personally don't give a...ahem...fuck about people with money. Im a gorilla, are you kidding me? Ha! So I fluttered on to my next interest.

I haven't came out anywhere else. I dont do multiple boards at the same time. I am one other place but it's an alias. It's the best ghost account I've ever had, so much information and details but its one sided, basically me posting everything I do. No one argues with me there, too bad it's a ghost account and I can't change that without severely endangering my anonymity.

I didn't chose thcfarmer, when I cycle through the sites I usually start here then bounce over to overgrow, maybe check out ic or find new to me sites like...what was it the Cabanna?

Whatever, I hope you enjoyed my short story. I'm no one special, I just grow weed like you...it's different for me tho.

G

GreenNotYellow

Nice video, will be even better if you make a rubber mask of that doggo with large smoke and film it :)

ACSippi

ACSippi

lol yeah I almost did that. If I had to show up in public I was going to get one made but I fluttered off before that happened.

I forgot about that, thanks for reminding me, I think maybe I should now that I make cheap grow videos.

ACSippi

ACSippi

Sometimes videos sends chills through my chest so I snagged it and put my face on it. This mofo  still sends chills through my chest. Maybe I need help because yall are gleefully posting picks of yourselves hugging plants (or whatever) and im over here like 'dey cray cray!' But we have lived different lives.

I made this when I was publically going off and literally not giving a fuck. Sorry for the F-bombs, very out of my character but sometimes in life you gotta let people know how serious you are. Just letting 'them' know they wernt going to run over my people. I straight up put my life on the line. I wasn't polite, I wasn't nice, I was very brutal. From the bottom to the top, the  very top. Think of it like a one man army vs the Persian Empire.

I don't think people believed I was serious but I showed them. This video was a hint.

Last edited:
ACSippi

ACSippi

Then of course I gotta troll the haters.  I'm not really cocky but AC Sippi is. Haha nah. For real tho, I'm not cocky, I just play cocky. It's entertainment nothing more nothing less. At least it's creative...low quality...creative. 🤷🏽‍♂️ What? Am I suppost to make videos of me being sad?!? 🤣

We used to be personalities on these boards, yall new guys don't know that life. It's more personable nowadays. It's better but I miss the personalities. Okay now I'm going  way back lemme chill lol.

H

hilbert

It's SOOO funny that you make fun of transgender people in your video by mocking them. That's so NEAT!!!

ACSippi

ACSippi

Oh! The She it? Are you disparaging my pronouns and identity?  Respect my pronouns!

See how wildly off course you are? I didn't even know what you were talking about but im so excited you found something you can manipulate to hurt someone in an attempt to get them canceled or at the very least frowned upon. Jeez, go find a safe space.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
It's SOOO funny that you make fun of transgender people in your video by mocking them. That's so NEAT!!!
Cool dude. My kid is trans. Cmon man. I guess that makes me terrible? I hope this is a joke, i get it if it isn’t, but being kinda mean about stuff like that…..well, yeah. You do you homie! People are strange and different in their own ways, I’m ok with however anyone wants to roll if that makes them happy in this life. Sorry to chime in but damn. I mean no harm here btw @hilbert I respect what you do.
👊🏻🤡

ACSippi

ACSippi

Yeah I don't care what anyone is, character is my thing. I live and let live because...that's what I want for myself. I'm  very diverse.

People like Hilbert are divisive, making something out of nothing, causing a stink to divide sex preferences. Maybe go focus on some  real haters? Oh but people like that wont, they prefer easy targets. Attacking people who arnt your enemy makes them your enemy.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Yeah I don't care what anyone is, character is my thing. I live and let live because...that's what I want for myself. I'm  very diverse.

People like Hilbert are divisive, making something out of nothing, causing a stink to divide sex preferences. Maybe go focus on some  real haters? Oh but people like that wont, they prefer easy targets. Attacking people who arnt your enemy makes them your enemy.
He does great work too. Just wholly unnecessary imo. Not like I have to volunteer that info or anything, but I respect his work, so yeah. A legit bummer. 😐

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter

Testify homie. You get what you give.

Latest posts

Top Bottom