I made CBG & HHC hash and analysis from certified laboratory and showed 23.4 THC !!

• Thread starter s0t0s
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

s0t0s

Hello guys! I need your help!
The actual potency as I tasted it, was a normal HHC hash. Nothing special..
But the laboratory showed 23.4 THC. !!!

All I did was to mix CBG kief ( Lets say ~60%) and ~40% HHC distillate.
Only those two! Kief was extracted from CBG buds that had almost 0 THC.

Does anyone has an idea why did this happen?
Does anyone knows a different recipe etc?

Thank you guys!

Last edited:
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
i know some HHC hash does have thc,..
HHC will get you “high”,..
i’ll try to find this article about it,..

S

s0t0s

i know some HHC hash does have thc,..
HHC will get you “high”,..
Thank you for replying! It does get you high yeah! But that doesn't mean is has THC inside. Its the HHC that has similar high effects..
Yes it usually goes from 0 to 0.6 THC..
This parasitic THC is probably being generated from heating the mixture. But in most cases does not exceed 1%.

But 23.4 % THC is unbelievable!!

Thank you for the link.. It doesn't have any helping info

I already send it to different laboratory to check if there was a problem with their equipment.
They even surprised from the high THC and they did again the test and even tried some in a smoke!
Unfortunately they do not have any explanation!!

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Thank you for replying! It does get you high yeah! But that doesn't mean is has THC inside. Its the HHC that has similar high effects..
Yes it usually goes from 0 to 0.6 THC..
This parasitic THC is probably being generated from heating the mixture. But in most cases does not exceed 1%.

But 23.4 % THC is unbelievable!!

Thank you for the link.. It doesn't have any helping info

I already send it to different laboratory to check if there was a problem with their equipment.
They even surprised from the high THC and they did again the test and even tried some in a smoke!
Unfortunately they do not have any explanation!!
Cannaboids can convert into other Cannaboids under the correct conditions. That's low thc for hash so I imagine it just converted over. I can't remember at the moment but I beleive CBG can be a precursor

S

s0t0s

Cannaboids can convert into other Cannaboids under the correct conditions. That's low thc for hash so I imagine it just converted over. I can't remember at the moment but I beleive CBG can be a precursor
Thank you so much for replying! I believe heat plays great roll into this conversions..
Well when I tried to use CBD kief the results was 0.6 THC.. which is illegal. 0.3 is the nominal THC I think.
So somewhere I heard that CBG is better for safe THC results for hash production. That is why I tried CBG... for better results! How Ironic! :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom