I messed up and need some advice

• Thread starter Perrin6363
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Perrin6363

Perrin6363

My watering schedule lately has been every 3 days. Sometimes it's 2 but through most of flower has been every 3. I forgot it was the third day and forgot to water. They went a full 24 hours. When I saw them this morning they looked like this.
I messed up and need some advice

I watered them and hoped for the best while I was at work but came home to them looking just about the same.
I messed up and need some advice 2

What do I do? How bad did I mess up? They're very close. I'm seeing amber but a decent bit of clear too. I feel like a fucking idiot. Should I just them them keep going?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

My watering schedule lately has been every 3 days. Sometimes it's 2 but through most of flower has been every 3. I forgot it was the third day and forgot to water. They went a full 24 hours. When I saw them this morning they looked like this. View attachment 1287924

I watered them and hoped for the best while I was at work but came home to them looking just about the same. View attachment 1287926

What do I do? How bad did I mess up? They're very close. I'm seeing amber but a decent bit of clear too. I feel like a fucking idiot. Should I just them them keep going?
They will start to drink next to nothing once they are finished… I wouldn’t worry much as they look close

Perrin6363

Perrin6363

Man does that make me feel a lot better. I'm going take a look at the trichs tomorrow and try to figure out how much longer I have left. I don't really know how to judge it just from looking at it. Plus now it looks like this. Last time I harvested to early, I really wanna get this one right.

Top Bottom