I need a bc god bud smoke or grow report!

• Thread starter wpg_breeder
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Probably goin to have to head to the Bud depot for that info, I don't really see alot of their gear anywhere else..

Tex

S

samara

I got there Godbud clone, back when they were selling cutz. It was supposed to be the one that won the cup. It was pretty nice i must say. short, stocky, tight hard budz, Mine had a hashy smell mixed with something else. very potent. It was fairly slow in veg, and took about 14 dayz to root clones when all my other strains were taking 7-10 dayz. I haven't grown out there seeds though. Actually, the only things ive tried from them were godbud, there blueberry, and there meriville blueberry, but all as clones. I think i paid 125$ for the 3 clones.

W

wpg_breeder

no this is a jordan of the island came in a joi seed breeder pack!

W

WCC

Heres pic's of the cutting that won the cup .. Godbud = Skunk #1 X "Purps" ... Also known in BC as Purple Skunk for obvious reasons...

IMG 0002 2
IMG 0003 1
W

wpg_breeder

what pheno should i look for in a 10 pack of the jordan of the islands?

W

wpg_breeder

im looking for the really grapey tasting pheno! taste like grape posicles on the exhale !

W

WCC

The short stocky one is the one your looking for .. Anything that's taller is gonna lean more on the Sk#1 side .. ;)

Motarebel

Motarebel

Who's version is that WCC? I know BCBD's version is God xpurple indica x hawaiian.

W

WCC

This specific cutting was gifted to me my BCBD a while back .. It's the same as J.O.T.I (IMO) Just as stinky and potent ..

V

vintageherb

I had 2 diffrent plants ... the green one had a tropical smell and taste yeilde 2oz ever time ...The purple one smell like RKS or burnin rubber but tasted like coco berrish earth kinda ...J>O>T>I godbud is the org plant

W

WCC

...J>O>T>I godbud is the org plant

This is another plant thats been around for years before anyone gave it any sort of publicity. I wouldn't say Jordan's is the original plant ( I've heard TONS of stories of its origon).. but def. the first one to be mass produced.

V

vintageherb

I heard the org clone is amazing ..I know what i grew out was killer I still have f2 of both

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
I think alot of people want that Grape Romulan GS!;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom