I Need a Doc in the Springs

• Thread starter Bud Spleefman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
I just called to re-up one of my patient's cards. Dr. Bruce isn't booked up. They have appointments available every day they are in the office in the Springs, normally Tuesday and Thursday. Hope that helps.
Chickenman booked up...

Melizzard

Melizzard

OK so I have called this dr's office two times and left two voicemails. No returned call. Any other suggestions for Springs docs that will do elevated plant counts? Time is getting tight before expiration!

xxoo
Melissa

K

kolah

OK so I have called this dr's office two times and left two voicemails. No returned call. Any other suggestions for Springs docs that will do elevated plant counts? Time is getting tight before expiration!

xxoo
Melissa

Sorry Mel, that's odd, they are usually right on the ball.

BadAndy73

BadAndy73

with the holiday being right around the corner maybe some places are closed up for a bit?

Melizzard

Melizzard

Hmmmmm ... that would be too bad cuz expirations don't take holidays off! LOL

xxo
Melissa

Melizzard

Melizzard

So I just tried to call this guy again and now his voicemail box is full!!! WTF????? I need my renewal and I need this appt quickly! Don't know what to do now ... anyone else in the Springs anyone?

Melissa

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I have seen a 50 plant 16 oz. and a 75 plant 25 oz. very recent...not in the Springs, gotta go to D-Town

Tex

Melizzard

Melizzard

I don't really need all that much ... and 4 hrs in a car ain't easy for me these days. Goin' on that downhill slide again. Markers all up in the air, on O2 all the time, and stamina is crap. Even the Springs is a challenge for me, but Denver might be a bit much for me these days. Is there really no other place that will write someone like me more than 6/1?

xxoo
Melissa

K

kolah

Doc Reimers in CS will write for 4 oz and 12 plants. That's his "new" max. Two friends of mine visited him last month or so and got that rec.

Mel, if you still have trouble contacting his office let me know and I can get a hold of him. PM me if needed.
===================================================================

Any names of Denver docs doing edibles and/or bigger plant counts (50-80)?

Greeneye04

Greeneye04

vibrant health clinic downtown is great 719 216 8367... they gave me 18/6

Top Bottom