I need a little co2 help.

• Thread starter juggernaut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
juggernaut

juggernaut

This is a new area and my hydro store seems to think it is new to her because she is no help.
I'm going to run from the tank and just need to know what system I should go with to match up with my Sentinel chhc-4. I was really hoping to just plug it in and set your limits and go but I know nothing that is that easy..

I just want it set up so I'm not releasing co2 and then the exhaust fan comes on.
Any help is appreciated.

ttystikk

ttystikk

Your CHHC-4 is a great unit- I have one. Read the instructions carefully, as it will show you how to set up a 'connect' option to shut off the flow of CO2 when the exhaust fan is on. Setting up your exhaust fan should also be done through the CHHC-4, as that's the only way it can tell when the exhaust fan is running. The unit will support nearly any basic regulator that screws onto your tank. I would start conservatively with settings, at 1000ppm of total CO2. When you get things super well dialed in, then you can up the CO2, but until all the other weak links in your growing chain are found and dealt with, more than 1000ppm will just be a waste.

Good luck on your grow!

ttystikk

ttystikk

While you're reading those instructions, read up on the humidifier settings- it will run either a humidifier or dehuey, very helpful for setting up a sealed grow space.

R

Rushed

While you're reading those instructions, read up on the humidifier settings- it will run either a humidifier or dehuey, very helpful for setting up a sealed grow space.

Yes, setting up a sealed room is the best way to not waist co2.
If your fans are on all the time your never going to get your co2 levels up where you want them.

Good Luck

Top Bottom