I need a mentor, with credentials

• Thread starter trueweedsmoker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

trueweedsmoker

5 minutes ago

• Add bookmark
I need a mentor.. I haven't grew in years in Dwc and never under LED's. I took horticulture 20 years ago and I'm taking cannabis lab and sciences this December... I want to know everything?

JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
"Applesauce bitch".🤣🤣🤣 Just kidding!!!! Just quoting the movie...im sure your a good dude my fellow gromie🤙🤙🤙

Screenshot 20231020 094134 Chrome
Comnconnection

Comnconnection

What’s up man! I just joined today. I’m in CO, studied horticulture at CSU. Been growing 14 years, owned and run multiple commercial cannabis companies and mcirogreens business. Always focused on growing the absolute best quality possible. Was #2 rec cannabis company in the state in 2019. Anyways, I’d be happy to help out and answer questions for free. If you want to go super in depth I do offer 1on1 virtual consulting where I am basically like your grow buddy. So you can text or call me anytime with any questions for full 4-6 month grow.

J

JJamsS1

Are you planning to run organically? I was out of the game for over a decade and upon return quickly learned two things: 1) today's LED lights are absolutely outstanding (as long as they have a dimmer) and 2) running organically in living soil (indoors) is the way to go in terms of quality and simplicity. I used to run hydro under HPS and got real sick of measuring out nutes, PHing water, and testing runoff. And the quality organic flowers are better in terms of taste and overall quality. Some will say that's not true, but they usually place too much stock on yield and hurry-to-harvest.

Z

Zill

Commconnection,

Will you exact an hourly fee for in depth consultation?

Zill.

H

hawkman

you must have some basic knowledge _ learn from members also there are some courses you take (a bit expensive) can get the name of that offers these. consider starting out with a soil as medium (because it's forgiving) here is what is important for great grows __ 1) genetics 2) light 3) medium

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
What’s up man! I just joined today. I’m in CO, studied horticulture at CSU. Been growing 14 years, owned and run multiple commercial cannabis companies and mcirogreens business. Always focused on growing the absolute best quality possible. Was #2 rec cannabis company in the state in 2019. Anyways, I’d be happy to help out and answer questions for free. If you want to go super in depth I do offer 1on1 virtual consulting where I am basically like your grow buddy. So you can text or call me anytime with any questions for full 4-6 month grow.
If I haven't said it before - Howdy, and welcome to the Farm! 🤠

What part of CO do you hail from? I'm about 50 miles East of Co. Springs. Far away enough from the shit, close enough to have an awesome view of the entire Front Range.

P

Putthataway

Hello and welcome.
Start here. Watch everything this man produces.
I just watched that whole video and I was supposed to be watering my plants. I was trying to track on the math but later I was like good thing I am not making my own soil .

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

I just watched that whole video and I was supposed to be watering my plants. I was trying to track on the math but later I was like good thing I am not making my own soil .
For the most part the math is way over my head as well. But this is enlightening stuff.
I use his no soil potting mix recopy in my micro grow space. Very good stuff.

Comnconnection

Comnconnection

If I haven't said it before - Howdy, and welcome to the Farm! 🤠

What part of CO do you hail from? I'm about 50 miles East of Co. Springs. Far away enough from the shit, close enough to have an awesome view of the entire Front Range.
Thanks, good to be here 🤙. Haha, nice man. I’m in northern Colorado, somewhat near Loveland, a little closer to the shit. But I spend time out on western slope too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom