I need a quick Nitrogen liquid fertilizer.

• Thread starter juggernaut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
juggernaut

juggernaut

Well I'm on day44 of flowering cycle and 1 of my plants is starting to have nitrogen def symptoms. I still have another 28 days left so I want to get it into her quick (uptake) and that way I can still get some kind of a flush into her....

All organic
General Organics nutrients at every 3rd watering at 75%
Tea for other 2 waterings with kelp liquid added (light 10 ml/5gal)
28 litre pots (5 spikes)

Would love any advice

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Hard to tell without photos, but my guess is that they may just be a little underfed based on your feeding regimen. May want to try adding ewc to your teas for an N boost.

outwest

juggernaut

juggernaut

do everyone. This plant is a little closer to the light so I think it was just chomping back the nutes quicker because of it.
I was hoping on a liquid fertilizer orgaqnic that could help.
anyone?
i will post pics tonight

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Yes Age old grow will help. I just went through this last month and it took two days till everything was green again. Of course, this is under the assumption that the diagnosis is correct and that nitrogen is in fact what you are lacking. I say this because I have seen a lack of magnesium trick me into thinking it was nitrogen, and too much calcium did the same thing too. hope this helps

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Pee. Start with a dilution ratio of around 1:10, work your way up or down depending on what the plants tell you.

S

slap14

I would go with what FarmerJoe said with the liquid fish and or high N guano in a tea should work in 7 to 10 days.

Goog luck

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

The fish fertilizer IMO would be the easiest organic N source. You can pick up a bottle at your local home improvement store for $5 or so.

S

slap14

Maiden you just wanna pee on that garden don't you.:) "Man these meds taste kinda funny"

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
That's just it, though. No one, not a single soul, has been able to tell what my meds were grown with. As far as they're concerned it's just good, 100% organic sweetness.

I wanna save money, is what I wanna do. Why pay to flush free food down the toilet?

Chobble

Chobble

Pee. Start with a dilution ratio of around 1:10, work your way up or down depending on what the plants tell you.
But pee is still not only the quickest, it is still the cheapest. <insert big devilish grin here>
Don't be afraid of the Golden Showers!
That's just it, though. No one, not a single soul, has been able to tell what my meds were grown with. As far as they're concerned it's just good, 100% organic sweetness.

I wanna save money, is what I wanna do. Why pay to flush free food down the toilet?

I dont necessarily support the drinking of alcohol but hey im a college student.

I get drunk and pee in my garden and boy can I say I noticed a difference. I pee in a different hole each time of course. Pouring your leftover beer in the hole works really well too.

My boss at WAMM has us all pee in the holes. He gets kind of upset if we dont :D.

I stopped feeding my plants at week 4 and started doing a light compost tea with my pea and boy yields are a record high.

Chobble.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
WOOT THE FUCK HOOT! I love it!

See, this is why it's so great that the Bilderburgers are pissing on the redwoods. It's really redwood love.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

So do you pee supporters think urine is best as a complete substitute for major nutrients or do you think urine works along with other major nutes and/or organic soils??

P.S. I'm thinking about peeing all over my indoor grow closet :)

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Gives So Cal Cat Piss a whole new meaning!

outwest

Chobble

Chobble

So do you pee supporters think urine is best as a complete substitute for major nutrients or do you think urine works along with other major nutes and/or organic soils??

P.S. I'm thinking about peeing all over my indoor grow closet :)

Do not pee on the plants that will burn it. I stopped fertilizing because I knew I had probably put enough phosphorus in the ground and that the holes where probably loaded with nutes. The big garden I work at we didn't even fertilize through the entire flower and pulled 4-6 lbs a plant.

I would advise peeing in the pots or diluting it in your water and watering with it. The nutes you give them are like the food and your urine is like a multi-vitamin. It literally has all the vitamins and nutrients a plant needs.

Chobble

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I'm subbing for major nutrients, but if/when I see a nutrient-related issue I'll address it. My OD girls got nothing this year except a couple of foliars of Sea-90. I doubt I'll be pulling 4-6/plant, but then I've spent practically no time or money on them, either. ROI.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Thanks Chobble and Maiden for clarifying, now I have a better understanding of how to use urine, thanks again.

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

can you foliar piss?

I bet that smells good comin out of a fogger...

Latest posts

Top Bottom