I need advice if this plant is a female or not and i have a few other pictures for anyone that could give me advice

• Thread starter Smoker42092
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tobh

tobh

Supporter
why did you quote me with just a picture? my post was pretty clear, hotshot will fuck you up if you use it in the same area you spend more than four hours.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
why did you quote me with just a picture? my post was pretty clear, hotshot will fuck you up if you use it in the same area you spend more than four hours.
Fuxk ya bro. You ain’t kidding. I used in my garage and every time I’d go in there I had to open it and have a fan. Got a headache. Putting that shit in your house is like suicide. I’d get a mental evaluation after having one of those inside my house haha. And to the OP. That’s a male. Try again. Please remove that from your house if you haven’t done so yet.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Fuxk ya bro. You ain’t kidding. I used in my garage and every time I’d go in there I had to open it and have a fan. Got a headache. Putting that shit in your house is like suicide. I’d get a mental evaluation after having one of those inside my house haha. And to the OP. That’s a male. Try again. Please remove that from your house if you haven’t done so yet.
it works great for what it's meant for. i use it in the shed we keep old baby shit and holiday decorations and whatnot. no spiders, no pest, nothing. running it indoors as a treatment for thrips, aphids, mites, etc, is a horrible idea. it was recommended to me by some dudes at ph and i did my research. fuckers trying to kill people. yes, it works at killing living things. yes, those living things include you. no, don't use it in a grow tent in your bedroom where you're going to breathe in those fumes every minute you're at home.

Smoker42092

Smoker42092

Well my grow room is in my basement and I don't even spend a half hour in there just long enough to water the plants when needed so would that still be a bad idea jw I don't wanna have to kill of my plants when I just sexed 7 that are female lol I'm also open to any and every idea that can help me .

Smoker42092

Smoker42092

Peroxide water in a spray bottle spray for three days and it should be gone and spray soil.
How much peroxide should I mix with the water and when is the best time to do it? Would you recommend doing it just before lights go off for the night?

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
How much peroxide should I mix with the water and when is the best time to do it? Would you recommend doing it just before lights go off for the night?
have to get 29% or stronger than make up a mix 5% ish strength and totally soaked them everywhere fan off while doing let sit for 10 mins than crank on fans dry off.. cover your soil first.. maybe spray the surface just enough to cover the surface..

growsince79

growsince79

Well my grow room is in my basement and I don't even spend a half hour in there just long enough to water the plants when needed so would that still be a bad idea jw I don't wanna have to kill of my plants when I just sexed 7 that are female lol I'm also open to any and every idea that can help me .
Back in the day everyone hung them all over the house.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
You’ll be smoking all those chemicals if you keep them in there during flowering. It’s an all around bad idea. But to each their own. Do some research on those things…… happy grows
Burnz

tobh

tobh

Supporter
back in the day people were encouraged to smoke cigarettes, dry dusty climates were encouraged for tuberculosis, and thalidomide was recommended for housewives that couldn't sleep. times have changed. any bug strips that emit some chemical compound that kills shit carries an imminent threat to life and health and shouldn't be used around plants intended for human consumption. just saying.

Top Bottom