I Need Advice

• Thread starter Quadscrusher
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Q

Quadscrusher

Hello I am new the forum. I am looking for a advice.... I am currently growing outdoor in ontario but I am getting worried about theft. The plants are still in veg stage in 10L pots with FF happy frog mixed with promix. they are about 4 ft tall. I want to bring them inside and flower them under a Led full spectrum light. Has anyone done this before? What protocal required for pests?

Thanks
Adam

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Hello I am new the forum. I am looking for a advice.... I am currently growing outdoor in ontario but I am getting worried about theft. The plants are still in veg stage in 10L pots with FF happy frog mixed with promix. they are about 4 ft tall. I want to bring them inside and flower them under a Led full spectrum light. Has anyone done this before? What protocal required for pests?

Thanks
Adam
pest ,you just have to deal with when it arise,if you can segregate a area just for them they can be control to a extent,me personally i wouldnt do it,but you have no choice roll wit it,me if i was that concerned i would find some them poision placards and put them up around the property,that will deter most folks,but stupid is stupid if you dig

Dan789

Dan789

Thanks
Adam
If you’re indeed going to bring what sounds like large plants you must have a big area envisioned. That said, replicating the magnitude of light they were getting outside is not going to happen. You may be able to make it work, but plants will notice, but better than getting your plants stolen. Like @oldskol4evr mentioned when/if you encounter bugs, you’ll just have to deal with them. Good luck and btw welcome to the farm.

W8ing4Buds

W8ing4Buds

In my experience or it was just my stupidity... When i brought my BigBud from the sun under a led light the shit started. There where allredy 4 other plants in the tent but the one that came from outside began dying on me...
So i would recommend that you leave them outside.
Welcome here on this forum and i wish you a happy growing experience.

Latest posts

Top Bottom