I need consultation about my flowering cannabis

• Thread starter spudpuppy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
spudpuppy

spudpuppy

Good morning THC friends from Northern New Mexico. My girls are making good progress toward harvest. While not a total novice to cannabis growing, I would request from all of you out there, your thoughts about how much more time my girls need before harvest. I am guessing 3-5 weeks. I do have some yellowing of fan leaves and have been trimming these as they appear, which I have always done for overall health of my plants. Your comments and wisdom would be very much appreciated. Please see three photos of my girls for your review. Thank you folks!

I need consultation about my flowering cannabis
I need consultation about my flowering cannabis 2
I need consultation about my flowering cannabis 3
BudBogart

BudBogart

Good morning THC friends from Northern New Mexico. My girls are making good progress toward harvest. While not a total novice to cannabis growing, I would request from all of you out there, your thoughts about how much more time my girls need before harvest. I am guessing 3-5 weeks. I do have some yellowing of fan leaves and have been trimming these as they appear, which I have always done for overall health of my plants. Your comments and wisdom would be very much appreciated. Please see three photos of my girls for your review. Thank you folks!
Just leaving preflower for flower. Another 6-8 weeks depending on strain, etc. best of luck.

Trash_2002

Trash_2002

you used the word "consultation" so its 100USD/Hour 🤣🤣🤣

What Bud Said, it will take some time :-)

cheers!

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

Everything looks good. Just switch to flowering mix and let them do there thing.
5- 6 weeks maybe. It's hard to say.

spudpuppy

spudpuppy

Thank all of you for your suggestions. It’s always good to have a sounding board. Sorry Trash_2002, the check is in the mail, but I appreciate your comment and time. Spud

Latest posts

Top Bottom