I need Doctor?

• Thread starter Canappa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Canappa

Canappa

Looking for a Dr to get my card I suffered back pain my whole life but don't have medical records to prove it. I need a dr that takes cash because I have no insurance. I need proof so I can't finally get my card. Any body have an ideal what to do? Or where to go?

sixstring

sixstring

I think they have a program for people without records at ann arbor health collective if your close to A2.but be prepared to have more than one visit with whatever doc you find, they will need to see you like once a month to establish records.so you will probably pay 100 to 150 first vist and something like 50 bucks for a few additional visits.you can also go see a chiropractor that has ex ray machine and get some images of your spine, then use those as records for most mmj friendly docs . expect to pay 60 to 80.00 for those images , which is cheaper than normal docs tend to charge.any childhood injuries you can get records from would also work.

Canappa

Canappa

Yeh not too far away, I did see a chiropractor and few years back now I just have to get them records and it should held that for the info...my boy went to his doctor and no questions asked he was certified that the doctor I need to find lol

sixstring

sixstring

I been hearing the aahc is fast and easy, although I haven't used them myself.friend of mine just went last week and said he was in and out in 10 mins.

Canappa

Canappa

@sixstring Thanks for the heads up bro, Got an appointment tomorrow of at over the moon in Walled Lake, got a tip from a member says no problems at all just bring any records I do have.

Motarebel

Motarebel

Good luck Canappa, it took 18 days from the time i sent my paperwork till the card showed up. ;)

Canappa

Canappa

Good luck Canappa, it took 18 days from the time i sent my paperwork till the card showed up. ;)

Check was cashed then I received it about two wks later. Hey if you have a min I would like to ask you about the Fuzzy Fruit I planted a couple fuzzy fruit and some yeti Bx2's but don't know which is which? Do you have pics of the FF in early veg or know where to find them. I posted a tread on Loompas page titled help are these the Bx2's with pics , will have more soon. Thanks for the info, hope to see you in Flint next month for the high times cup. Peace bro and keep it real.

Top Bottom