I need HEEEEEEELLP!!" Spider mites

• Thread starter KingShaka
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bowski

Bowski

Two words....MIGHTY WASH its charged water. it basicly electrocutes the bastards. they cant build an immunity to it.
buy only enough for the first spray it gets weeker after opening. so buy in smaller bottles that way its always fresh.
good luck

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

I was so skeptical of mighty wash at first. One day and the mites looked like they were cracking in half and the eggs were deflated. Sprayed again 4 days later and bam!!! I haven't seen them since. Used it 3 weeks into flower but dude at the dro store said people use up till harvest. I wouldn't as it does have a funny smell. Just harvested those plants wens and absolutely no sign of any residue or smell from the MM. Note: this was a light infestation.

My veg suffered a major one since it's not a/c'd. Southern Cali weather was ridiculous this year. Caused those mite pop to explode. I used what I had in house. Neem sns dr doom malathion azamax. Depleted the population but they were still there. Absolutely drenched them with mm 3 times in 4 day intervals and so far so good. Not a mite have n sight.

Comes pre mixed ready to rock. I would recommend. Good luck bro. Mites suck a fat nasty Rick.

N

nightmarecreature

Conserve SC, made for agro! I laugh at mites now!

Stop screwing around with habanero juice, expensive mighty wash! Forget Captain Jack and Montery insects spray, they dont work.

QuantumGen

QuantumGen

I've gotten rid of mites with a pump wand and water. I think it's how persistent you are.

Top Bottom