I need help asap pls

• Thread starter Ghost47
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ghost47

Ghost47

So Ive been using happy frog soil it works great and I'm using about 300watts of lights I think it's like 750umols maybe more but I have not used any fertilizer at all only Fox Farms Big Bloom my plants are in the flower stage maybe 3 weeks in and the biggest is starting to show problems the big fan leafs are getting brown spots on them and they're turning yellow and slowly dieing I thought maybe I had my lights to close so I moved my plants around and it hasn't made a difference what do y'all think it is the only other thing I could think of is potassium Def.

I need help asap pls
I need help asap pls 2
I need help asap pls 3
I need help asap pls 4
I need help asap pls 5
HighBuddha

HighBuddha

Nitrogen deficiency starts from the bottom up.

FF happy frog should have enough food for your plant for about 30 days.

That being said if veg was longer than 30 days could be nitrogen deficient.

Also keep in mind leafs that don't get enough light will be cannabilized by the plant for food.

Ghost47

Ghost47

I'm doing a micro grow I started 12/12 from seed so It had maybe 1 week of veg maybe 2 I'd say total it's been alive for 6 weeks maybe 7 I usally do the big bloom Everytime I water with molasses do u think I should try to fertilize I seen the start of tip burn so I've tried to lay back on it and just use half dose

HighBuddha

HighBuddha

Big bloom is not really a fertilizer, more like an additive. It contains almost 0 nitrogen. I would suggest using the complete line. Big bloom, grow big, tiger bloom.

I'm using fox farms trio for soil and it has worked wonders. The grow big is very strong though and should be used 1/4 or 1/2 strength.

Burnt tips can also be signs of deficiency. Since you haven't used any real fertilizer yet, you can rule out the possibility of nutrient burn.

Ghost47

Ghost47

Okay thank God lol my first grow I burnt the shit outta it I think I got like 4grams total dry lmao 😂 so I decided this time to go all natural I wasn't sure if I could use fertilizer since the happy frog is so hot but I'll definitely start adding something in slowly and see if that makes a difference because the rest of my plants look great and so did this 1 till about last week then it started showing these brown spots

Ghost47

Ghost47

So I got to inspecting more and it looks like some of those spots are mold which caught me off guard because I've got lots of circulation and ventilation but I think maybe when I water the bat shit from the big bloom has been getting on the leafs and I noticed that on my other plants it looks like I've got a nitrogen def so I bought some Dr Earth 3/2/2 it's all organic do u think that would work I think it's the same ratio as fox farm grow big

HighBuddha

HighBuddha

So I got to inspecting more and it looks like some of those spots are mold which caught me off guard because I've got lots of circulation and ventilation but I think maybe when I water the bat shit from the big bloom has been getting on the leafs and I noticed that on my other plants it looks like I've got a nitrogen def so I bought some Dr Earth 3/2/2 it's all organic do u think that would work I think it's the same ratio as fox farm grow big
Should work well, the ratios are exactly the same. The strength is 1/2 of grow big (good thing).

Ghost47

Ghost47

Sweet so I should have to dilute it right? Because I've only been using it half strength an it hasn't made a difference atleast not that I've seen the stuff I'm using calls for 2 squirts per litter and I've been using about 1 because when I use 2 the ph goes way down to 5.60 when I use 1 squirt the pH is around 5.90-6 oh and I'm just using tap water which runs about 7.28ph do u think it would be okay since the soil is like a buffer or would it throw everything off?

Top Bottom