I Need Help Desiding What Is The Sex Of My Inifinate Euphoria And Blue Frost Plants!

• Thread starter Boomer710
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Boomer710

I have three plants, two blue frost, one infinite euphoria. They just hit about 6 weeks old. I was wondering if someone could tell the sex of the three of them with these pictures. Any help greatly appreciated!

I need help desiding what is the sex of my inifinate euphoria and blue frost plants
I need help desiding what is the sex of my inifinate euphoria and blue frost plants 2
I need help desiding what is the sex of my inifinate euphoria and blue frost plants 3
Growin Grass

Growin Grass

Nope
The second pic looks close to showing sex and a better pic might get a good answer
But I would wait
I almost culled my best outdoor plant last year thinking it was a male

B

Boomer710

Thank you friend, I figured it might be a little soon, is there usually a time frame when they should start being able to tell ?

Growin Grass

Growin Grass

Thank you friend, I figured it might be a little soon, is there usually a time frame when they should start being able to tell ?
Depends on the light cycle
I've only ever used 18/6 or in the case of starting outdoor plants like 16.5/7.5 and usually know by week six
I've head people say that a 24 hr light cycle won't let some plants show sex

B

Boomer710

Depends on the light cycle
I've only ever used 18/6 or in the case of starting outdoor plants like 16.5/7.5 and usually know by week six
I've head people say that a 24 hr light cycle won't let some plants show sex
Is it safe to switch from 24 hours to 18/6 or if I have been on 24 hours do I need to stay there until I go 12/12 in a few weeks

Toaster79

Toaster79

Your plants will be better off under 18/6. They need some down time just like you unless you're growing autos. The change of the light cycle won't affect them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom