I need help determining sex and i think it might be ready

• Thread starter Jackback
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jackback

Jackback

Eeesh all looking male but that's a very early judgment call and could be wrong... Give it a few days
It just had its first 12 hours of darkness and its about to finish its first 12 under light about to put it in dark for 12 again. Thanks for the help.

Jackback

Jackback

Thanks for the help. Looked around more and compared to my fems decided to just kill the two clearly male ones and im holding on the outdoor one. Could it really be that i get 2 females out of 7 seeds?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Thanks for the help. Looked around more and compared to my fems decided to just kill the two clearly male ones and im holding on the outdoor one. Could it really be that i get 2 females out of 7 seeds?
It could but like @JWM2 said I would wait to confirm.

Last edited:
JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter

You could get 7 males from 7 seeds. It’s just sheer luck. Sometimes you’ll get all females, all males or a mix of both.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

You could get 7 males from 7 seeds. It’s just sheer luck. Sometimes you’ll get all females, all males or a mix of both.
Yup happened to me in my RDWC. 4/4 females I had a big smile on my face... They were regs no chance of fems they were from GK

Jackback

Jackback

Now i know feminized seeds are the way... what sites do you recommend for seeds?

Anthem

Anthem

Now i know feminized seeds are the way... what sites do you recommend for seeds?
feminized have draw backs as well. IMO clones are the best way to go, but you have to be able to get your hands on some good genetics which is getting harder to do with breeders not back crossing new strains.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

feminized have draw backs as well. IMO clones are the best way to go, but you have to be able to get your hands on some good genetics which is getting harder to do with breeders not back crossing new strains.
I agree. Pretty much need to pheno hunt.

Jackback

Jackback

I was looking at a couple places selling cuttings and found a couple interesting strains but I've been thinking to just take cuttings off my fems and just grow 2 more. Purple kush and gods green crack the seeds were.

Jackback

Jackback

A grow family lended my friend 50 seeds and I sprouted and grew the 7 fastest germinated. The genetics have been in that family for over 12 years i was told. Hoping for some good buds. These plants could be a range of different strains, i wonder if its gonna be hard to determine..

Anthem

Anthem

I agree. Pretty much need to pheno hunt.
Yes but Pheno Hunting with 12 seeds, you might be lucky, but well the folks really pheno hunting are cracking hundreds or thousands of seeds. Plus we have the folks doing issue culture work as well.

Top Bottom