I need help! - F A S T!!!

• Thread starter BluApples211
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BluApples211

BluApples211

I recently just transferred a few GSC strains into bigger pots/buccets last night and everything seemed to go perfect.. I checc'd on them throughout the night to see how they were holding up and tied up a couple buccets for LST.. well this morning this one started to droop a lil and so I eased off some tension with the strings and gave it a quicc misting.. I come bacc a couple hours later and Boom - this is what I find 😱😰😭 What did I do?!? How do I fix it?!?! As Kevin Hart would say -
"..H E L P M E...!! NIGGA!"

I need help   f a s t
growsince79

growsince79

I recently just transferred a few GSC strains into bigger pots/buccets last night and everything seemed to go perfect.. I checc'd on them throughout the night to see how they were holding up and tied up a couple buccets for LST.. well this morning this one started to droop a lil and so I eased off some tension with the strings and gave it a quicc misting.. I come bacc a couple hours later and Boom - this is what I find 😱😰😭 What did I do?!? How do I fix it?!?! As Kevin Hart would say -
You shouldn't spray with lights on. I think its dead.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Transplant tips. Lower light intensity for a couple days and increase humidity. The roots are shocked and you blasted em with light creating high demand on an already stressed root system... The plant stops transpiring and goes dead limp.

I'm betting the light intensity it right up there for this type of reaction

Also as was said don't spray them with lights on especially under stress of transplant.

BluApples211

BluApples211

No spraying with lights on, even if it's jus pH water? ... shit.. the other transplants are looking great tho.. it's got me bummed out that this plant was the best looking and was going in the right direction for an amazing harvest.. it was also the most easiest and successful transplant to do out of the 3 I moved into bigger buccets... 😓😩.... so there's no way to come bacc from this then? .. is it game ova hova?
Transplant tips. Lower light intensity for a couple days and increase humidity. The roots are shocked and you blasted em with light creating high demand on an already stressed root system... The plant stops transpiring and goes dead limp.

I'm betting the light intensity it right up there for this type of reaction

Also as was said don't spray them with lights on especially under stress of transplant.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

No spraying with lights on, even if it's jus pH water? ... shit.. the other transplants are looking great tho.. it's got me bummed out that this plant was the best looking and was going in the right direction for an amazing harvest.. it was also the most easiest and successful transplant to do out of the 3 I moved into bigger buccets... 😓😩.... so there's no way to come bacc from this then? .. is it game ova hova?
Try putting it in a corner under low light.. it's rough I don't think it will but you won't know if you don't try

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Just calk this one up to experience mate , learn from it and grow on there’s plenty more beans to crack n grow .

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
real low light or even dark for a day or 2. cut off heaviest damaged leaves and hope for the best...gl

BluApples211

BluApples211

😬🤷‍♂️😐
Jus went to see if anything has happened within the last couple hours..
20200507 164317

Eeehhhhh... kinda getting.. better??.. I turned off my two 1000w LEDs and kept on my 600w Elanket Foldable light.. and up'd the heat/humidity.. *Quicc question, should I use any kind of additives/nutrient mixes during this time for any of the GSC's?? Or jus sticc to misting with 6.0 pH water?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

😬🤷‍♂️😐
Jus went to see if anything has happened within the last couple hours..
View attachment 970102
Eeehhhhh... kinda getting.. better??.. I turned off my two 1000w LEDs and kept on my 600w Elanket Foldable light.. and up'd the heat/humidity.. *Quicc question, should I use any kind of additives/nutrient mixes during this time for any of the GSC's?? Or jus sticc to misting with 6.0 pH water?
Don't do anything... Just let her be if you want a chance. She is improving

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Sorry I cant help but I need to know, what's with all the Double c's where there should be ck's? Was that all actually misspelled or were you being quirky? I'm confused, I had a hard time reading the post from getting so frustrated at the spelling lol.

BluApples211

BluApples211

Don't do anything... Just let her be if you want a chance. She is improving
Ight, coo.. 'don't do shit - don't spray, jus pray..' .. got it... 🙏🙏🙏 Good looking out guys! Appreciate all the advice and comments.. This is my first attempt growing from seed to harvest instead of starting from clones or taking over the care for some plants.. so I guess this first set of green means a little more to me than the others before..

BluApples211

BluApples211

Sorry I cant help but I need to know, what's with all the Double c's where there should be ck's? Was that all actually misspelled or were you being quirky? I'm confused, I had a hard time reading the post from getting so frustrated at the spelling lol.
Yea.. sorry. 😅 it's an old habit, been doing it for a very long time.. but to answer your question - to put it simple: it's cuz of Gang affiliations.. many people affiliated with or are active members of the Crips spell words using the double C's in place of where 'ck' would be.. cuz in gang culture the letters 'ck' mean "Crip Killer".. it sounds like a stupid little thing to do, but you'd have to go thru it/raised in the culture to understand what we did and why we did it.. 🤷‍♂️ .. (side note: I'm not an active gang member anymore .. jus to clarify 😅)

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Ight, coo.. 'don't do shit - don't spray, jus pray..' .. got it... 🙏🙏🙏 Good looking out guys! Appreciate all the advice and comments.. This is my first attempt growing from seed to harvest instead of starting from clones or taking over the care for some plants.. so I guess this first set of green means a little more to me than the others before..
I let 1 of mine dry out bad I though she was a goner

Just a few weeks later

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
What is your soil/medium makeup? The plants look fried from nutrient overlod, sucking the water out of the plant. If it was just the lights, the entire plant wouldn't be wiped out so quickly.

Ryboburton

Ryboburton

It’ll live. Stop spraying it. Unless a little nitrogen foiler feed but only right and I mean right before the lights go off. And only then once it’s healthy. It’ll turn very yellow if you get them to live Water it carefully. Like 200 ml just around the spill line. I almost killed plants before by doing it but doing great now

E089C8B6 7591 4A86 98D8 C983623DD54D
F90882F6 35BD 40BD A3C0 93FDDFCF26F8
52578857 8537 44B8 AB40 052A41409BF1
786B39BF 262F 4A00 A504 D242AB75713E
F5ED03C4 4A22 4A60 BB45 D2AD3BD806D8
9744BDD0 EC2D 469E 8DB2 BD96E2CDFBF5
Top Bottom