I Need Help Farmers

• Thread starter kes5480
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kes5480

Look at my leaves on my A-Train#1 plant from seed. It was beautiful all the way thru veg(50days) Then i put her in flower and this is happening to some leaves.
PB120213.JPG
PB120212.JPG
PB120215.JPG
PB120210.JPG
PB120218.JPG
PB120219.JPG
PB120217.JPG
PB120216.JPG
PB120214.JPG

these are the pics of my A-Train by ThSeeds and is 38days into flower.
any help is greatly appreciated.
peace
kes5480

K

kes5480

Have u flushed it with phd water, then check the ph of the run off
nope. but now I'm gonna do that ASAP and I'll post my results. gotta wait till 830pm when my light goes on.
Thank u
kes5480

btw i always ph everything that goes into my girl at 6.3
she's in Happy Frog soil and Im using the entire FF line up.

K

kes5480

hope that helps i also like to switch from happy frog to ocean forest soil a couple weeks b4 flower there is a lot more goodness in it to help sustain the plant through flower.

ps how does the atrain smell is it menthol like th's description

the smell is very unusual...i love it, it very hard to describe but ill try, kinda like a green apple menthol smell or like a pina colada menthol...idk lol it has a good smell to it and i love it so far except for my fucked up leaves...

i ended up with 2 phenos , this one is the bigger of the 2, i believe its leaning toward the Mazar I Sharif side and my smaller kinda lanky plant is more trainwreck arcata e-32 leaning pheno i think.

H

Hydro-Soil

Can you give us a little more information about your soil, nutrients if any, etc...?
Might help.

Thanks! :D

K

kes5480

Using Happy Frog Soil.
Fox Farm Nutes
big bloom 10ml/gal
tiger bloom 5ml/gal
1/4 tsp Beastie Bloomz
FF micro Brew 5ml/gal( untilwk6)
FF RootDrench 5ml/gal( untilwk6)

Liquid Karma 5ml/gal
CalMagPlus(every other feed)5ml/gal depends on plant if i use
2drops SuperThrive
Roots excel 1ml/gal
1tbl.gal Molasses(wks 2-6) alternate with Botanicare Sweet (Raw)

ph at 6.3
just checked run off was at 6.3

i feed every watering unless the plants look over fed. i hand water and i only water/feed when soil is nice and dry. I water till run off and let plants sit for a couple hrs then i remove excess water from trays.

one thing I do not have is a ppm meter and i am gonna get one next week. Ive used this feeding schedule for the past year with good results so im kinda stumped.

thanks for the help farmers.

E

ENugs

Ouch... no good man... Could be root aphids, rust fungus, or a nute deficiency.

How often do you feed, and what do you feed??

E

ENugs

I would start with a good flush. Flush the heck out of it till it pees out the bottom and check the run off for any little critters.

A quick sulfur burn would eliminate the chances of it being rust fungus.

Im thinking nutrient build up causing lockout, root aphids or rust fungus. Use the process of elimination.

K

kes5480

I would start with a good flush. Flush the heck out of it till it pees out the bottom and check the run off for any little critters.

A quick sulfur burn would eliminate the chances of it being rust fungus.

Im thinking nutrient build up causing lockout, root aphids or rust fungus. Use the process of elimination.

ok will do just that. thanks bro. i water till run off basically flood em ,and i then remove all the excess water from trays so they arent sitting in the water. ive never noticed any root aphids but its a possibility unfourtanitly...also might be what els eu mentioned...im gonna go flush it right now...be back soon
peace
and thanks Enugs!

TortureKill

TortureKill

These are indoors im Assuming. Whats your temps. Your locking up some nutes most likely.

These are indoors im Assuming. What's your soil temps.? Your locking up some nutes most likely. Are the rusty brown spots appearing primatily on the older leaves? Is your soil Cold/Wet? or is it Acidic?
Looks like magnesium Deficiency my man

K

kes5480

These are indoors im Assuming. Whats your temps. Your locking up some nutes most likely.

yes indoors. lights on 75-79F, light off 66-70F
goin to my chambers right now to go flush that bitch with a couple gallons of plain phd water6.3

F

FruitOfTheLabor

dude id seriosly say drop ur ph down to more like 5.8-6.2 ... not root aphids or rust fungus.. .. id say either its a lockout.. or deficiency

K

kes5480

well i got some bad news. last nite i flushed this bitch and i notice lil critters floating to the top of the water. They were tiny lil fuckers and were freakin out wen i flushed her. they kinda looked like realy tiny grains of rice i think. i think they are root aphids, cuz i got lil flyers too that i thought were fungus gnats but now i think that its been root aphids all along. I flushed all my plants to see if they would float up on any other plants and this and only one other has em(that i can see/tell).
What should i do??? This fuckin sucks!
Well I have some of this
111023-150647.jpg
and i mixed up a batch and hit the Atrain hard with it plus i put some thru the rest of my plants to be safe.
I already kno u guys are gonna say that this stuff prolly wont work but its all i have here at my place to use now. I kno root aphids are a pain in the ass and not many products out there that actually gets rid if em 100%.
what can i use with my plants that are in flower.
Also can assume they are in my veg closet also????
man this really sucks!!!
what do i need to go get to fix this or atleast save my grow.
kes5480

green punk

green punk

Kes:

Your plants are definitely sick. From the pics it doesnt look like its Root Aphid damage, but hard to say from a pic.

The pests you are seeing; do they flick around ? Those would be spring tails. Are there different sizes and colored ones? To identify them positively as RAs look up Altimoods video. He has some excellent footage of all life phases of them little sobs.

K

kes5480

yea it looked like they were seizuring.

ps i have never dealt w any bugs except fungus gnats and i just sticky trapped those fuckers.
so i never had to deal with these so all the help is much appreciated!!

so if they are spring tails wat do i do?

green punk

green punk

IME:
They are pretty much harmless. They can hammer on freshly rooted cuttings but they pretty much are feeding on the compost material in your soil.

K

kes5480

heres a pic of wat they looked like...except mine were floating in the water when i flushed my plant. and they were freakin out seizuring type deal
my_bugs.jpg

btw they are in my soil and not on my plants as far as i can tell.

does anyone else have an opinion on what these fuckers are???

T

tattoojim

ive had a run in with springtails and in large numbers they will cause phantom defs. azatrol is a good fix for them fuckers..

Top Bottom