i need help figuring out my electric bill..

• Thread starter thomas
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
thomas

thomas

I cant seem to get it right..iam moved and ready to go..here the kw is 10.2.and i have a 600w hps..id like to run it 300 w for the veg then full 600w n bloom..plz some one help..even if you can only figure out 600w for 14 days 18hr.then 60 days 12hr a day.with the 600w as well..plz help

Also iam gonnabe running fans an ac and pumps..and i no thats just alil more...
Plzzzzzz help.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
your a/c is porbably gonna cost you more then the light fans and pumps combined. depending on how long you run it an what size if not it will be pretty close. just chagning all the light bulbs in your house to compact floros will save you close to the money your 600 will cost. turning off your computer when your not using it will save you 20 a month or more depending on the comp.

thomas

thomas

Thanks man..that helps alot....my numbers were way off.so looks like ill start a new grow soon..gotta get some seeds..thanks again

thomas

thomas

your a/c is porbably gonna cost you more then the light fans and pumps combined. depending on how long you run it an what size if not it will be pretty close. just chagning all the light bulbs in your house to compact floros will save you close to the money your 600 will cost. turning off your computer when your not using it will save you 20 a month or more depending on the comp.
Yeah you are right about the ac..but i only run it when the lights on.but is still a arm and a leg...what doyou think about 600w plus led??

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
you could add 2 1000's a 70 pint dehuey 8 inch can fan/scrubber combo and a t5 for around $200.00 a month at your rate. as that's what it cost a buddy of mine. i never ran 600's so i dont know but im guessing the are about $40 a month

Latest posts

Top Bottom