• Good

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Bad

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters
TerpyTyrone

TerpyTyrone

Thats some conspiracy shit right there!
I'm following you because you're interesting. I used to support an organisation that sneaks Bibles into countries with oppressive governments, and I have a gay cousin who used to live in a country with his boyfriernd where the penalty if they were caught was death or life in prison. I understand oppressive regimes and I find the people who stand up to them both openly and covertly, very inspiring. Also, even though our states made laws that make cannabis legal our federal government doesn't respect those laws and still comes after us. So, in a way we live in an oppressive country and it's getting worse when it should be getting better.

That brings me to my next point. When I first answered your post I wrote that my plants had some similarities to yours. I found out today I have broad mites and it wasn't a nutrient problem directly. Broad mites are extremely small and even hard to see under a powerful magnifier. If you have a 60x magnified, good light, and good eyesight, you will barely be able to see them. But you will be able to see enough to know they're moving and their basic shape. I recommend at least a 100x magnifier if you want to make sure you can identify them for certain. The ones I saw on my plants look kind of like tiny sesame seeds and are extremely fast compared to the much bigger spider mites. I also found out today that my government is the one dropping the mites from low flying planes over my home to destroy a type of plant called the scotch broom. The Scotch broom makes our forest fires worse because of how it multiplies and it's flamability. I'm sure the government also knows these mites destroy cannabis and are using them to spite us for our state standing up against them our rights to grow and use marijuana. Instead of busting us, they kill our plants. Pretty smart actually.

Either way, the parts of my plants that are effected do look a lot like yours. Broad mites could cause all the problems you are experiencing and you'd never know it. I do pest inspections on my girls daily using a magnifier and I completey missed them. Trying to figure out what I was doing wrong was very frustrating and am very relieved now that I know I wasn't doing anything wrong.

I figured I'd throw that idea out there for you. I doesnt cost much if anything to inspect them and it's good to be sure before spending a ton of money on new fertilizers.

justiceman

justiceman

There is still a decent amount of curling and burnt tips going on. I would continue with just plain water for now. By the looks of it they won't starve for a while. Could we get a view of the entire room in one picture? That way we can get an idea of how the lights are positioned and the general set up.

This one is looking pretty good. A little foxtailed from high N or possibly heat but it's coming together!
image-jpg.826546

B

Bobcat81

Agreed with the majority,
Throw that soil away, and pH is too hi,
Like said already bring down 6.5.
But that being said we've all just made due with what's available, to your credit still doesn't look like terrible smoke so great job. many never get this far congrats,
Dial in some of those details and you'll see huge differences.

John546

John546

Agreed with the majority,
Throw that soil away, and pH is too hi,
Like said already bring down 6.5.
But that being said we've all just made due with what's available, to your credit still doesn't look like terrible smoke so great job. many never get this far congrats,
Dial in some of those details and you'll see huge differences.

Well i asked here about changing the soil they said they will be no difference..i know about ph since i started growing even this is the first one but in my country they don’t know how to reduce it and don’t sell a product I can’t find ph measurement thing

B

Bobcat81

What country are you in?
You can't order on Amazon online?
I realize shipping probably gonna suck

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Thats some conspiracy shit right there!

No BS, I've heard from a number of reliable people they announced it in the newspaper. They admitted to dusting areas in my county with broad mites and some sort of bacteria that kills the Scotch Broom weeds. What they didn't admit was their ulterior motive of destroying grows as well. Whether they admit to intentionally destroying gardens or not, the type of mites they used kill cannabis. They did it up in Canada on the thistles using russet mites. That's why we're having problems in the US with them.

The thing that verifies to me they are intentionally infecting cannabis grows is them going into the hydro supply stores and confiscating the most effective pesticides (that they knew of) immediately following their mite dustings. I live under the flight path of the local airport and am ex Air Force so I'm familiar with normal aircraft behavior. I also grew up in farm country and knew crop dusters. Even the CDF planes don't go so low and slow like the ones I've seen over my property.

I'm using repurposed pesticide that got under the radar. My hydro shop guy knows his sh*t.

When my hydro guy told me about the Fed's and their mite drops I told him he was full of sh*t and walked out of the shop thinking he was a looney idiot. That was, until I got home and inspected my girls and found out he was telling the truth. It was imbarrasing going back into that store, admit he was right, and ask him for help. Dude did right by me with some cheap effective pesticides then got me faded on some crazy good smoke. They're even going to help me with connections after my harvest this year.

All my plants were infected simultaneously. These mites are fast but not that fast. Here's the Broad Mite damage I misdiagnosed as only a nutrient problem...
20180831 075035
20180831 075155
20180831 075229
20180831 075319
20180831 075355
20180831 075509
20180831 075440

Last edited:
Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Palastein
Do they have fish aquarium or supply store?
Because u can get a ph testing strip, looks like paper with different colors.
“Choona” or lime will lower ph. I know that area is higher ph loamy soil.
But mixing in 1-2 teaspoon to 5 gals of water will drop ph by 3.
Use this water as your solution to dilute the water you are using to water with. It’s your “buffer solution”.
Like juice can also be used to lower ph, as well as any edible vinegar (acetic acid).
Fertilizer wise; any sheep/goat/cow dung can be composted with organic household waste (food scraps) to make a darn good compost fertilizer that will incur all the beneficiary microbes to your soil. This compost needs to be over a year old, and mixed with soil 10-90 ratio, and then additional cure for 3 months before use. Most bovine based fertilizer will counter high water ph so it’s naturally self limiting due to its macro life.
Search animal fertilizer for composting and or making soil for “tomatoes “ as the very same soil conditions are correct for cannabis.

John546

John546

Do they have fish aquarium or supply store?
Because u can get a ph testing strip, looks like paper with different colors.
“Choona” or lime will lower ph. I know that area is higher ph loamy soil.
But mixing in 1-2 teaspoon to 5 gals of water will drop ph by 3.
Use this water as your solution to dilute the water you are using to water with. It’s your “buffer solution”.
Like juice can also be used to lower ph, as well as any edible vinegar (acetic acid).
Fertilizer wise; any sheep/goat/cow dung can be composted with organic household waste (food scraps) to make a darn good compost fertilizer that will incur all the beneficiary microbes to your soil. This compost needs to be over a year old, and mixed with soil 10-90 ratio, and then additional cure for 3 months before use. Most bovine based fertilizer will counter high water ph so it’s naturally self limiting due to its macro life.
Search animal fertilizer for composting and or making soil for “tomatoes “ as the very same soil conditions are correct for cannabis.

Nice information here !! Thanks i will start tmw ,will keep u updated

Top Bottom