I need help for my girls

• Thread starter Xgrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
X

Xgrower

I'm trying for the first time. When I opened the tent, there seemed to be a problem.
I am waiting for the ideas of master growers who can help me.

I need help for my girls
I need help for my girls 2
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Advance nutrients *cringe* Iā€™d never support big mike the chomo.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Girls in the 6th weeks, I make the fertilizer according to the list in the picture.
What should I do if the problem is nitrogen?
I'd have to look at all those products and see the N-P2O5-K2O ratios to figure it out. So to avoid me doing that kind of work, take a look at those ratios yourself.

Each bottle should either have the analysis on the back, or someplace on the bottle you will see three numbers, like 1-2-1, 5-0-3, 10-10-10 or whatever they might be. The FIRST number is the % of nitrogen. Reduce the amount you apply next time.

It could be that several of these nutrients have nitrogen or only one. In some way or another, reduce the total amount you're giving the plants.

BTW, those leaves will NOT straighten out and look normal when you fix the situation, so don't expect that. You will know when you have reduced N sufficiently when newer growth no longer hooks like that.

I had a grow where you could see the times I over did it with N: Hooked leaves at the bottom of a bud, then straight leaves for a while, then hooked again...

X

Xgrower

I'd have to look at all those products and see the N-P2O5-K2O ratios to figure it out. So to avoid me doing that kind of work, take a look at those ratios yourself.

Each bottle should either have the analysis on the back, or someplace on the bottle you will see three numbers, like 1-2-1, 5-0-3, 10-10-10 or whatever they might be. The FIRST number is the % of nitrogen. Reduce the amount you apply next time.

It could be that several of these nutrients have nitrogen or only one. In some way or another, reduce the total amount you're giving the plants.

BTW, those leaves will NOT straighten out and look normal when you fix the situation, so don't expect that. You will know when you have reduced N sufficiently when newer growth no longer hooks like that.

I had a grow where you could see the times I over did it with N: Hooked leaves at the bottom of a bud, then straight leaves for a while, then hooked again...
I checked this morning, almost all of them have nitrogen. Base bloom A-B, b52, nirvana, etc. And I decided to wash my girls. I measured the first water coming out of each pot in the wash. ph value of pots with claw leaves is 4.5-5. using potassium hydroxide I was able to make the ph level of the soil 6-6.5. they looked happier when I checked in the evening. Attached are the photos I took today.

20211215 185638
20211215 185645
20211215 185649
20211215 185652
20211215 185658
mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

With a pH that low, it's surprising they look this good.

The yellow tops on some of your plants is often a sign the pH is out of wack (high or low). The micronutrients become unavailable, and they often show their symptoms at the growing points.

X

Xgrower

Advance nutrients *cringe* Iā€™d never support big mike the chomo.
I gave a lot of money to all of these. I do not have the financial strength to turn to another plant food. I use 26 Lt fabric pot, biobizz lightmix soil.
this is the list of plant foods i have
Advanced Nutrients Connoisseur Bloom A-B pH Perfect 1 litre
Advanced Nutrients Voodoo Juice 250 ml
Advanced Nutrients Tarantula 250 ml
Advanced Nutrients Piranha 250 ml
Advanced Nutrients Sensizym 500 ml
Advanced Nutrients Rhino Skin 500 ml
Advanced Nutrients Nirvana 500 ml
Advanced Nutrients Bud Factor X 250 ml
Advanced Nutrients B-52 500 ml
Advanced Nutrients Bud Candy 1 litre
Advanced Nutrients Flawless Finish 250 ml
Advanced Nutrients Big Bud 500 ml
Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra 250 ml
Advanced Nutrients Overdrive 250 ml
Advanced Nutrients Flawless Finish 250 ml

X

Xgrower

With a pH that low, it's surprising they look this good.

The yellow tops on some of your plants is often a sign the pH is out of wack (high or low). The micronutrients become unavailable, and they often show their symptoms at the growing points.
Do you have a ph meter recommendation for soil?
same soil, same water, same nutrients, same seeds but 4 pots ph low, others normal. what does that mean?

Ponky

Ponky

I use ProMix HD. Maxibloom. And maxigrow. It's cheap. No PH. Just water. And 1 part. Great buds. Great yields. No issues. You can get a 7 kilogram tub of 1 part for under 100 bucks. It lasts a long time.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Do you have a ph meter recommendation for soil?
same soil, same water, same nutrients, same seeds but 4 pots ph low, others normal. what does that mean?
The best ones are made by Bluelab. The rest take about 9 years to settle on a reading. They have a model that can directly measures pH in the soil, but it is pricey (around $200). It's great for a quick analysis when things ain't right.

BTW, as @Ponky said, I find that if you use the same reliable soil mix and the same nutes, the pH rarely varies. I run into trouble when I try to adjust it for some picky strain that likes a slightly lower pH, or it isn't happy.

N00BGR0WER

N00BGR0WER

Mine looked exactly like that. Lucky for me it was just my fans were going a bit to hard on itšŸ˜…. Goodluck

Latest posts

Top Bottom